News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Zero

Started by deadline14, April 13, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

【 Title 】
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Zero

【 Author 】
Shirakome, Ryou

【 Illustration 】
TakayaKi

【 Genre 】
Fantasy

【 Description 】
This is the story of what happened long before Hajime was summoned to Tortus.
Oscar Orcus is considered a third-rate Synergist by most people.
He spends his days peacefully, working so he can send money back to an orphanage.
All that changes when the whirlwind that is Miledi Reisen storms into his life.
Miledi sees the hidden potential in Oscar, and invites him on her journey to defeat the gods.
Oscar wants no part of any journey, and he refuses.
But Miledi is persistent, and the situation changes drastically when the orphanage he wants to protect is attacked.
In the end, what will our unlikely hero decide?

【 Download 】
Volume 1 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

miw_sholihan

So it's some kind of prequel?. Oh thank you btw!  ;D ;D
Just ordinary guy from Wkwkland

reff-q

Thank to No Game No Life! right now every tittle with "ZERO" to me = Tragedy  :-[

BTW thank for PDF  8)
【Akiba Warrior】
Veteran volunteer. Possible to job-change into a wizard when they exceed 30 year old.
Devoted to do habitual image training in order to prepare for when they get teleported to another world.

denis01

Netsu

Thank to No Game No Life! right now every tittle with "ZERO" to me = Tragedy  :-[

BTW thank for PDF  8)
Same here bud, everytime I see ZERO even if it isn't anime I think of No Game No Life.

Btw thanks deadline for the PDF I've been waiting so long for this!

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

Aditi1517

Thanks for the pdf. 😍😘

Um, it has only one vol?
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

Netsu

Um, it has only one vol?
It came out a few days ago what do you expect?  ???

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

Aditi1517

Oooo, but it's awesome to read you know. Plus we find out from where Miledi got her annoying traits. Tee hee. Can't wait for vol 2 😄😄😄
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

zdnaim

Is there any spoilers for og arifureta in this like future predictions or reference to scenes in og ln or something in this? Or its just their own story

masato05

Oooo, but it's awesome to read you know. Plus we find out from where Miledi got her annoying traits. Tee hee. Can't wait for vol 2 😄😄😄

The Japanese release date for volume 1 is December 27, 2017 and no volume 2
j-novel's release is April 11, 2018

so don't expect for volume 2 anytime soon

natc

Is there any spoilers for og arifureta in this like future predictions or reference to scenes in og ln or something in this? Or its just their own story

I believe the prologue spoils the events of Volume 2 of the original series, and of course some worldbuilding elements that appear later than that in the original series also turn up right off the bat, as it is somewhat unavoidable due to being in the same world.

As this is a prequel though, the original plot is largely ignored and if anything you'll know how this spinoff series would end already if you read the original, but I reckon the journey is much more fun than the ending anyway right?

Nirvasche

Whoaaa Its finally here. I've been waiting for this since I saw it on J-novel club.
Thanks so much for the Epub and PDF (*ˊᗜˋ*)/
Professional Delusionist
Part-time Student

Akiren

Thanks for this. Now I will be able to read that miledi and Orcus's story.

Perhaps this will story will show the other liberators as well right? Kinda excited haha.

fuadhika

BTW thank for PDF  8)

yeah, fate/zero, ga rei zero, re: zero kara, zero kara hajimeru mahou no sho, you name it