News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[K1]あい☆きゃん (I Can) Ep 1[DVDRIP][864x480][x264_ac3][AFCB3777]

Started by Kureha, July 02, 2010, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

I forgot what I typed in the original thread, server fried blah blah blah read forum news July 2nd

[K1]あい☆きゃん (I Can) Ep 1[DVDRIP][864x480][x264_ac3][AFCB3777].mkv

A Kureha One release

English subbed

There might be little errors here and there, but hey, Kureha One is not a sub group.

Oh and I hate NTR... I just keep getting lured in by pink hair and good character designs and getting trolled.

Getting an 418- I'm a teapot error uploading to Nyaa but the other tracker and DHT should work.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE NTR
You have been warned.

Torrent
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Oh and I hate NTR...

Don't lie. You know you love it. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A COCK LOVING WHORE.

Kureha

Take a chill pill tea. Some people take jokes a bit more seriously than me.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

...back on topic...

That H-Anime with that pink haired girl that has not been translated... Yes.. Translate eeeeet~ PUHLEESE.

And that new guy 'whatshisname' that recommended the anime. Hope this 'reset' thing doesnt scare him off...
He was a promising user too... only just had his first few post about Hentai.. And I already feel a common camaraderie towards him.

@NEW GUY!
HEEEYY! If you see this!... Register again... And get your butt back in here... XDDDDD

EDIT: Oh rofl.. I reached the 100 posts AGAIN... So im officially a 'Full member' again. This is the 2nd time im celebrating this. Kinda felt weird.

Mizuno

anyway I didn't really think the scenes are great(or made me rage more) unlike Triangle Blue....but we'll see

Phoenix

...back on topic...

That H-Anime with that pink haired girl that has not been translated... Yes.. Translate eeeeet~ PUHLEESE.

And that new guy 'whatshisname' that recommended the anime. Hope this 'reset' thing doesnt scare him off...
He was a promising user too... only just had his first few post about Hentai.. And I already feel a common camaraderie towards him.

@NEW GUY!
HEEEYY! If you see this!... Register again... And get your butt back in here... XDDDDD

EDIT: Oh rofl.. I reached the 100 posts AGAIN... So im officially a 'Full member' again. This is the 2nd time im celebrating this. Kinda felt weird.
are you perhaps refering to me? '-' the anime i was talking about before was this one gakuen saimin reido based on the silky game of same name. http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=579105 the game is in a "twisted" way ANTI-NTR actually, not sure if the anime will follow the same route.

inferno_flamex

OH HEY! You actually came back!  :D

Lol..

Im loving the girls in the game... But god dameet jeez MC looks kinda horrid...
I mean..

Make him gain weight and maybe shrink his height and you'll find a match for that 'Ugleh Saito' in that H-Zero no Tsukaima-doujin "I will have sex with Louise"...

... Not that i have anything against uglyness... But im just stating that he is perhaps the most ugliest VN MC i have ever seen... >_>

Phoenix

OH HEY! You actually came back!  :D

Lol..

Im loving the girls in the game... But god dameet jeez MC looks kinda horrid...
I mean..

Make him gain weight and maybe shrink his height and you'll find a match for that 'Ugleh Saito' in that H-Zero no Tsukaima-doujin "I will have sex with Louise"...

... Not that i have anything against uglyness... But im just stating that he is perhaps the most ugliest VN MC i have ever seen... >_>

his uglyness is actually a plot point lol, he also smells bad for that matter(his name is futoshi), oh and the blue haired girl(nagisa) is the exact opposite of the pink haired girl(yuna) who is extremely sweet/kind.

molitar

Looks good.. but another common artist error on the cover.. LOL.. with the way her face is facing should not be able to see any part of her face in the mirror.. Love how artist like to take liberties on the laws of science.. Oh well it's Anime we come to expect that  ;D

Phoenix

Looks good.. but another common artist error on the cover.. LOL.. with the way her face is facing should not be able to see any part of her face in the mirror.. Love how artist like to take liberties on the laws of science.. Oh well it's Anime we come to expect that  ;D

actually if take a closer on look on her angle and "the viewer angle", you will realize that it would be possible to see part of her face, maybe not that much, but still, not such a glaring mistake actually.

molitar

Man Ryouta is a total ass.. If he had any damn brains he should of seen it she was acting so strangely and he was warned also, but even worse he let the producer get away with it.. as soon as that producer passed me and made that comment I would haved kneed him in his groin and than I let him feel the bottom of my foot there many times and than I would of just left Miyu saying to her if being Idol is so important to her that she is willing to become a whore than I want nothing to do with her and left.

Zyibis

I've been noticing some new terms that are new to me. So could someone tell me what NTR is?

Zyibis

I see.. I guess netorare isn't really my cup of tea then.. But I agree with Kureha being lured in by pink hair and good character designs.