News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)

Started by Go-Sick, February 01, 2016, 05:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syslo

Darkmantis

Oh, this is great. Thank you.
I only registered so I could thank you jaja.

Darkmantis

Does anybody know other novels like this where the characters from fantasy world transfers/re-incarnates in the modern world?
Mushoku Tensei, but it's the opposite. MC is from real world and reincarnates into a fantasy world.

wizteddy13

I'm really glad that this exists, but none of the volume links are working, its says error loading. :(

Go-Sick

I'm really glad that this exists, but none of the volume links are working, its says error loading. :(

The links are  all ok. U just need to skip all the ads.
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

mors86

Thanks for the links! I literally joined this forum because of this post - was looking around for updated ePubs and got to this forum. Never even heard of the forum before, haha.

Great quality pdfs by the way (from what little I peeked at).

By the way, so many ads on those links!!! (I just used JD2 to download the file, finally. Didn't have the courage to disable adblocker...)

StealthHikki

Thanks for all the nice PDFs. I wanted to ask 2 things:

Why doesn't Vol 5.5 have illustrations like the other volumes?
Will you be posting an illustrated Vol. 0?

Go-Sick

Thanks for all the nice PDFs. I wanted to ask 2 things:

Why doesn't Vol 5.5 have illustrations like the other volumes?
Will you be posting an illustrated Vol. 0?

Vol 5.5 was translated without illustrations, and vol 0 is not done yet, as far as i know.

StealthHikki

Could it be that you have not made these PDFs yourself? Each volume after 3 was translated without illustrations. That's why I was looking for someone who had inserted them in the right spots. Vol 0 is done, it was posted at mittens220's livejournal, but I missed it.

Masked-keteer

Go-Sick

Go-Sick

Alviss102

Everything is ok as long as I'm alive.

Masked-keteer