News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][PDF] Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Started by Davidobot, May 30, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgie.melo

sorry about my english.
is there fan made english translation of volume 9?

randompasserby

volume 9's (YP) scheduled for september bruh. welcome to the waiting game.
don't mind me, just passing by~

jorgie.melo

volume 9's (YP) scheduled for september bruh. welcome to the waiting game.
ok bruh, thanks! :D

devilsadvocate

can anyone.....like anyone send me the epubs (in thnk 1-8) to my mail PLEASE? like pretty please, i had kill to get them
agngreat17@gmail.com

dailang

can anyone.....like anyone send me the epubs (in thnk 1-8) to my mail PLEASE? like pretty please, i had kill to get them
agngreat17@gmail.com

Dude, they are on the first page. You can just download them yourself.

serenade696969

agngreat17@gmail.com

Just follow the link on the first page its simple and fast. Unless you already already have them "i had kill to get them" then no idea. But as someone else pointed it out use the links on the first page. just keep following them and after 3 or 4 times youll be at download.

saithan

Great development in the story, and I am looking forward to the next installment and update.

serenade696969

Great development in the story, and I am looking forward to the next installment and update.

Im really looking forwards to the next 3 novels the fall and rise of bell again from the synop do it no justice

Robbeh

Hi all, I'm newbie in this site. I just wanna ask a question, when i was uploading the epub file of DanMachi vol.3 to Google Playbook and wait for the process, somehow it said 'This file cannot be processed.' Then I thought, maybe my Internet was acting again. And I wait for the next day, I checked everything that would cause disturbance to my Internet, and all were fine nothing happened. Thus, I re-uploaded it again, but still got the same result. I uploaded vol.1-vol.2 and vol.4-vol.8 just fine, is there any solution regarding my problem? Thank you.

serenade696969

Hi all, I'm newbie in this site. I just wanna ask a question, when i was uploading the epub file of DanMachi vol.3 to Google Playbook and wait for the process, somehow it said 'This file cannot be processed.' Then I thought, maybe my Internet was acting again. And I wait for the next day, I checked everything that would cause disturbance to my Internet, and all were fine nothing happened. Thus, I re-uploaded it again, but still got the same result. I uploaded vol.1-vol.2 and vol.4-vol.8 just fine, is there any solution regarding my problem? Thank you.

Playbook wont load the files ive tried countless times before use some other Epub reader like eReader prestigo is a good and the one i personally use

Poots

Can't wait for the next vol  ;D ;D and i really like how the story progress.

and thanks for sharing.
[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

serenade696969

and thanks for sharing.

it gets way better in the next 3 novels. Gets far more serious then any of the other books

Davidobot

and thanks for sharing.
Comes out on 09/19/2017.

Abbatoir

Et participes Satanae fames, et morte, et chao.