News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

Title
Spice and Wolf

Author
Isuna Hasekura

Illustration
Ayakura Juu

Genre
Adventure , Drama , Fantasy , Romance , Seinen , Slice of Life

Description
The life of a traveling merchant is a lonely one, a fact with which Kraft Lawrence is well acquainted.
Wandering from town to town with just his horse, cart, and whatever wares have come his way,
the peddler has pretty well settled into his routine—that is, until the night Lawrence finds a wolf goddess asleep in his cart.
Taking the form of a fetching girl with wolf ears and a tail,
Holo has wearied of tending to harvests in the countryside and strikes up a bargain with the merchant to lend him
the cunning of "Holo the Wisewolf" to increase his profits in exchange for taking her along on his travels.
What kind of businessman could turn down such an offer? Lawrence soon learns, though,
that having an ancient goddess as a traveling companion can be a bit of a mixed blessing.
Will this wolf girl turn out to be too wild to tame?

Download Links

From Yen Press

Translations: Yen Press

Volume 1 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 2 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 3 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 4 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 5 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 6 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 7 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 8 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 9 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 10 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 11 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 12 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 13 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 14 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 15 Solidfiles / Mediafire
Volume 16 Solidfiles / MEGA
Volume 17 Solidfiles / MEGA

Volume 1-15 Mediafire (Credits to traitorAIZEN)
Volume 16-17 MEGA (Credits to Krovarion)

Mirror Batch (Credits to Nuovale)

PDF
EPUB
MOBI

YenPress Version by deadline14

Volume 01 PDF | ePub
Volume 02 PDF | ePub
Volume 03 PDF | ePub
Volume 04 PDF | ePub
Volume 05 PDF | ePub
Volume 06 PDF | ePub
Volume 07 PDF | ePub
Volume 08 PDF | ePub
Volume 09 PDF | ePub
Volume 10 PDF | ePub
Volume 11 PDF | ePub
Volume 12 PDF | ePub
Volume 13 PDF | ePub
Volume 14 PDF | ePub
Volume 15 PDF | ePub
Volume 16 PDF | ePub
Volume 17 PDF | ePub
Volume 18 PDF | ePub
Volume 19 PDF | ePub
Volume 20 ePub | PDF

Edit: Updated Links By deadline14

Alumine

dnkvic

Vaati006

After binge-watching both seasons of the SnW anime, I hit the end of the show and... I guess the best way to describe myself would have been "emotionally shattered" over the fact that the show story just... suddenly ENDED without any real hope of a continuation! It wasn't even the fact that the anime was over; as an avid reader, I just wanted to see the story through to its conclusion. For several days I was distant, depressed, unable to really care about anything... then I found this post.

Thank you.

THANK YOU.

You gave me the opportunity for closure on this wonderful story, instead of having to purchase the English translated books from Barnes & Noble AND THEN WAIT for the rest of the volumes to be translated, too... granted, this was done in a less-than-legal manner (referring to the downloads for volumes 1-9, scanned PDF copies of the official translations), but that's just more reason to thank you.

In the interest of continued improvement, I would like to point out that as of writing this post, the official English translations of volumes 1-13 have been released. So, perhaps you might be willing to go the extra mile and replace the DWT translations of 10,11,12,13 with scanned copies of the official versions? Just a thought!

And again... THANK YOU.

P.S.: I created an account on vn-meido.com exclusively so I could write this post and give you my thanks. That's how much these PDFs meant to me.

Alumine

thanks for that..

updated volume 10-12 to Yen Press

TheSuncuT

Hello, i was wondering , i have watched both of the seaons of the series, where should i continue to read from, which volume can someone tell me, thanks.

Alumine

anime covers volume 1-5 with the exception of volume 4. so you can start at volume 4 then re-read volume 5 then go volume 6 onwards

jese-mx

I like much the anime, and I'm reading the manga.
I'm interested in read the novel, because a fan shared a illustration where show to Horo, Lawrence and a child (girl), and he (the fan) say that the girl is daugther.

I'm from México, and I know little english; but I'm studying english and japanese only for read this novel.

Thanks for the sharing, y thanks for translate from japanes to english.

A question: Do you have the novels in epub? my cellphone not support PDF with much pages.

Alumine

actually i don't have the epub of these if you really want try using Calibre to convert that to epub

jese-mx

... try using Calibre to convert that to epub
Yes, thanks.

I use Calibre and Sigil (more Sigil) for create epub.
But, converter all novels, will are much work and time. But is o.k., I will converter to epub.

(is difuculty type the captcha) T.T

taberukui

The links are down D:
Is there any way to reupload them ?

I really want to read the YenPress version bcs tbh Im not too fond of DWTs translation. Or rather Im way too fond of YenPress' great translation q.q

Sending it privately is just fine with me too !

Thanks in advance ^^
"Men are fools and I am their King"

Alumine

Updated links and volume 13 to yen press

taberukui

Thanks for the fast reply and update upon request ^^

Really appreciated!

"Men are fools and I am their King"

Alumine

EmmanuelMess

Here you can download all the books or read them: Google Drive. Just click "open in Google Drive", right-click the "Isuna Hasekura" folder on top and "download" (or double click anyone to read it)!