News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Unable to register.

Started by Guest, November 12, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

I'm just hoping you meant "loose" and not "lose".

But if you actually do lose it.. same question as Tea.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Blanchimont

Same problem

Page on both browsers gives "An Error Has Occurred" when I hit "Register"

Tried;
Switching browsers (ff/ie), switching off addons
rebooting router
clearing cache
flushing dns
Tried several different passwords, avatar selects(needed?), email selection for members on/off

I might do as Geckoey Lurker suggested and try again in a few days time, hopefully it'll work...

As for contact, this post should had my email filled in, and if there's a Blanchimont on another anime related site, that's probably me.

Kureha

Hmmn, is your encoding set to UTF8? It should switch to it auto magically but there are always exceptions.
[/url]

ephraimendre

I just tried manually setting it to UTF8 and it didn't seem to work either.

Blanchimont

The encoding is UTF-8 and Auto-Detect is off (firefox)

Blanchimont

Well, I'm in, finally^^, thank you Kureha

First I thought it had failed again as the dreaded "An Error Has Occurred" popped up for umpteenth time, but then noticed there was another message, that an avatar was needed, which never happened before (not that selection of avatar mattered before either for the error...).

...I guess the downtime yesterday had something to do with it? (maintenance?)

Kureha

Erm, I didn't do any maintenance, the router went kaput.
[/url]

ephraimendre

Hmm... Seems like I'm still unable to register for some reason and I've even picked an avatar as well o.O.

Geckoey Lurker

Well, a friend of mine thought it would be funny to delete my account here, I'm never leaving logged-on pages open ever again, even on my room's PC. =/

I'm gonna have to register again but the same problem seems to be there this time too. @_@

Mana

Geckoey Lurker

Not really, some people have it much worst and this kind of stuff is just a daily occurrence to me. xD

Anyway, it was mainly my fault for leaving my account open with saved password and a drunk angry-ish friend together.
Just have to be patient until the forum actually lemme register back though. o_O

feverish8

I am having the exact same trouble. "error" every time I try to register. All my details check out before hand and it still doesn't work. the page acts pretty funny with my browser so I tried another browser,.. even worse.
is this site "explorer only" ? let me know and I will go away. otherwise I would love to join in.
any one else having this same trouble? (of course I am not asking those who have already registered successfully)

f8

Green_Tea

Blanchimont

I am having the exact same trouble. "error" every time I try to register. All my details check out before hand and it still doesn't work. the page acts pretty funny with my browser so I tried another browser,.. even worse.
is this site "explorer only" ? let me know and I will go away. otherwise I would love to join in.
any one else having this same trouble? (of course I am not asking those who have already registered successfully)

f8
I too had the same issue in the beginning (see previous posts in this thread)...
..so for a whole week, several times a day, both in IE and firefox, I tried to register, and finally it worked.
^incidentally, the registration worked just after the site came back from downtime (K1's router went kaput, according to Kureha), so perhaps there's a clue for you ;)...

And no, it's not 'explorer only'. Though, for some odd reason firefox sometimes has trouble loading it while IE does, reason why i'm writing this post from the latter this time. But usually it works from both browsers...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview