News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Pokemon Furry

Started by Zyibis, October 09, 2011, 03:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

I'm looking for some pokemon furry hentai and I was hopping some of you could help me.

Mana

Zyibis

I am having a bet with a few of my friends to see who can get the most furry hentai. The bet is for any theme but I thought some Pokemon theme furies would be a good start. Normally I would just surf google for stuff like this but I am some what busy irl and rarely have free time to surf.

So I thought I would just post a request here and hope some of you guys can help me out.

Mana

I remember about this booru downloader that worked through a command line and you just had to insert the tags. I'll see if I can find it.

Green_Tea

E-hentai has some easy to find albums but you might have to download manually

Zyibis

E-hentai is good but since I rarely even use it my points are low so I am unable to download albums. :(

Green_Tea

I just browse since it's easy. I don't download much except from LWB anyway. Lol twisted

Yossarian762

If you can torrent, you don't use your points on e-hentai to download the torrents there.

Kureha

The things that I've seen... does not amuse me.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]