News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Request] Infinite Dendrogram Vol. 2

Started by Xaiyi88, September 05, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaiyi88

Anyone have volume 2 of Infinite Dendrogram from J-Novel?

Darkhhawk

I would like this as well please and thank you

Akiren

I love this one, So I'm requesting as well

hellion

it was already posted long ago , i think you people should explore the threads and search it with your own eye

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=3205.0

Xaiyi88

@hellion

Before you criticize others about how they should search, how about you check the date the thread was posted and when the volume was posted. Maybe you should start searching with your own eye?

hellion

@hellion

Before you criticize others about how they should search, how about you check the date the thread was posted and when the volume was posted. Maybe you should start searching with your own eye?
ohh yeah?
before you criticize me too check all of those post the date they posted it too and dont be ignorant that im only pointed it out just for you cause world is not spinning just for you

Xaiyi88

@hellion

Didn't see your reply to my post. I had posted this thread on September 5, volume 2 of the novel was posted on September 14. The only one here who should really be criticized here would be Akiren who requested the novel on September 27. However, you clearly said "you people" so I could only believe that your post was also referring to both me and Darkhhawk who had requeted the novel before it was posted on the 14th...

Once again maybe you should start looking with your own eyes and don't be ignorant that im only pointing this out just for you because
the world is not spinning just for you.

deadline14

enough of this
will close this thread !!!
this series will be posted if we already have the series...
if you dont see it then that means that we dont have it yet and wait for it patiently
cause getting it is not free i guess both of you already know that?

making this matter big will cause penalty
don't fight here...
do your fighting via pm...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process