News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Infinite Dendrogram

Started by deadline14, July 13, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

【Title:】
Infinite Dendrogram

【Author:】
Sakon Kaidou

【Illustrated by:】
Taiki

【Genres:】
Action , Comedy , Fantasy , Sci-fi

【Description:】
In the year 2043, Infinite Dendrogram, the world's first successful full-dive VRMMO was released.
In addition to its ability to perfectly simulate the five senses, along with its many other amazing features, the game promised to offer players a world full of infinite possibilities.
Nearly two years later, soon-to-be college freshman, Reiji Mukudori, is finally able to buy a copy of the game and start playing.
With some help from his experienced older brother, Shu, and his partner Embryo, Reiji embarks on an adventure into the world of Infinite Dendrogram.
Just what will he discover and encounter in this game world known for its incredible realism and infinite possibilities?
https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/infinite-dendrogram-volume-1

【Download Links:】

Volume 1 ePub | PDF
Volume 2 ePub | PDF
Volume 3 ePub | PDF
Volume 4 ePub | PDF
Volume 5 ePub | PDF
Volume 6 ePub | PDF
Volume 7 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

randompasserby

don't mind me, just passing by~

shuiko

Marche

So you guys are hyped about this.. but.. care to enlighten this poor soul bout this LN?
Fun Fact: I'm getting nowhere, real fast.
              I need a Job.

shuiko

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Indy

Can we get an update with Volume 4 please?  ;)

p.s - Is there a way to get the exclusive short stories in the other volumes?

jegig

Any update planned for volume 4?,it's released sometime ago i think

zdnaim

does this LN have an EN wiki page to check its license status, releases etc? i cant seem to find it. i only searched once so maybe i could find it if i searched harder (page 2 of google result lol) but if anyone knows please tell me. thanks!

im sorry if im being rude, can OP upload volume 4? Its released already IIRC.

I.ManiacReader

Any update for this Series?
I think it's up to Volume 4 or 5 by now
📓📑📕📚📜

Zen Quarta

Volume 4 Epub: http://linkshrink.net/7AAOdu

Please NOTE that this is pre-epub version, so if you have the final epub version, please share here...
And also, if you find error, missplaced chapter, images, or anything else, please tell me...

Chan_Rejector

Zen Quarta

deadline14