News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Web Novel] [English] My Pet Is a Holy Maiden

Started by lnwnepubs, August 28, 2016, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lnwnepubs

Yamagata Tatsumi and his family were traveling in their car when a wild truck smashed into their car. But wait! The MC wasn't dead yet, his entire family was though. With his entire family dead and relatives abandoning him, the only one remaining by his side was his pet cockatiel. For a year he lived only with his pet, who had been with him since childhood. But finally, her lifespan reached its end and she died in his arms.

After his pet died, he lost his will to live and spent everyday meaninglessly. But since her death, every night he dreamed about a girl praying inside a room made of stone. 10 days passed and he reminiscences about the bird while playing with his acoustic guitar the song they used to sing together. Then suddenly the area around his bed began to shine, and the scenery around him changed.

He was still on his bed, but the room turned into the one from his dreams, and the girl was there. The girl was teary eyed and then jumped upon and embraced him. The girl, Holy Woman Calzedonia, smiled brightly and said "Finally... finally we meet again, master... I am your pet.... Chiiko!"

Translated by Nekoyashiki

Ch 1-40 = EPUB | Dark PDF
[url="https://lnwnepubs.wordpress.com"]https://lnwnepubs.wordpress.com[/url]

saca312

OmegaLKSG

Continued on with creating an epub for volumes 1-4

EPUB Volumes 1-4 (Chapters 1-69)

are there illustrations with this?

saca312

Continued on with creating an epub for volumes 1-4

EPUB Volumes 1-4 (Chapters 1-69)

are there illustrations with this?

Yes I added in illustrations. Volume 1 includes the illustrations in text, while volume 2-4 has them all in a sub category of illustrations since i was time-constrained and couldn't read the whole thing to put the images in the correct spots.

KuroNamake

I saw this being updated again so I was wondering if there's an available pdf(normal)?