News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Yossarian762

Tineye only shows sites written in some indecipherable moon language. :P

Zyibis

If Tineye allowed you to search a website for the image then it woul be perfect since I know I saw the image on VNDB.org.

DarkJP

Zyibis

The mystery has been solved. :D Thanks Dark, to bad it isn't translated. Looks like a decent game.

Yossarian762

Is that supposed to be a llama or an intentionally bizarre animal, the llama-dog?

Zyibis

Green_Tea

DarkJP

Is that supposed to be a llama or an intentionally bizarre animal, the llama-dog?

...Damn!

inferno_flamex

I suggest that we move this topic to to H-Manga corner, as a permanent stickied post to request anyting regarding H-MANGA. Just a suggestion tho.

Anyway Zy, im wondering if maybe you know if this H-Manga is a one shot.. If not, do you happen to know the name of the series/book?
A dl link would be awesome obvious, but right now is the curiosity that irks me...

http://doujinland.com/g/?level=album&id=1038

Zyibis

I can't say I've seen this one before but I'll look into it.

Edit: It looks like a oneshot but I can upload it along with some or Makinosaka Shinichi's other works.
I'll do a little more looking around later, it may be part of a tank but I got my nephew running around so I can't really do to much.

Sakone

It says on screenshot that it is an alpaca. It kinda looks like a small llama. Google it ^^

Zyibis

I plan on uploading a big pack of H-manga, mainly one shots from Makinosaka Shinichi, and a few others. Since it will be a somewhat big upload I will post in a few days or at least on the weekend.
I just thought I'd let you guys know. So look forward to it. ;)