News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Oh man. I want to re-dl that Eva sub. Soooooo fucking worth it. It's coming out in a cinema here on the 5th. Pretty sure it's just subbed rather than dubbed.

Which would be pretty nice. Still, I have my own mini cinema. Bleeeeeeegh.

sazabi

so i finally managed to download the 10gb thora rip of eva 2.22

good quality as always, expected of thora.

[spoiler]mari was awesome, asuka was bitchy, shinji was an emo bitch for most of the movie until the last 10mins or so until unit 01 battle with the angel, always liked that battle, him saving rei was new and unexpected, cant wait till the next movie, gonna be a loooong wait :-\[/spoiler]

awesome movie, awesome rip

laplacian

so i finally managed to download the 10gb thora rip of eva 2.22

good quality as always, expected of thora.

[spoiler]mari was awesome, asuka was bitchy, shinji was an emo bitch for most of the movie until the last 10mins or so until unit 01 battle with the angel, always liked that battle, him saving rei was new and unexpected, cant wait till the next movie, gonna be a loooong wait :-\[/spoiler]

awesome movie, awesome rip

Well compared to the original show, I found Asuka to be a lot more likeable, nearly cute even.
Though yeh, the movies now totaly broke off from the show, no clue anymore whats going on =P!

[spoiler]If I remember right, Kaworu said something about saving Shinji this time for sure. Just an idea, but maybe they built on the Re-take manga and show an alternative world.[/spoiler]

sazabi

indeed what came to mind was

[spoiler]this may have been a continuation of the old series, with this being a newly created universe, or somewhere along those lines, when kaworu showed up and said that[/spoiler]

Green_Tea

Thora sure does good jobs. KnK, Eva, Index.

sazabi

only real issue with thora would be release rate. but i guess you got to sacrifice speed for quality

inferno_flamex

Resurrection of an old topic! BOOM!

I request that Zyi comes back to Kureha... T_T

gawd i miss this guy... Was lurking around to see what I had missed during my time in camp and saw this topic... Cant resist making a... uhmm... 'witty comment'... >_>

Well... Cant really blame him i guess... 'life' gets in the way of internet sometimes.

sazabi

and i was just wondering why his releases stopped all of a sudden...

Zyibis

Resurrection of an old topic! BOOM!

I request that Zyi comes back to Kureha... T_T

gawd i miss this guy... Was lurking around to see what I had missed during my time in camp and saw this topic... Cant resist making a... uhmm... 'witty comment'... >_>

Well... Cant really blame him i guess... 'life' gets in the way of internet sometimes.

So you missed me inferno? Sorry for my long MIA but I am back well for the must part. It will be awhile before I can start uploading more H-manga. I gotta live up to my title after all lol.

My normal PC kinda bit the dust after my nephew flooded it with juice. T_T So I am without me big storage of H-manga and I only have my Brother's old laptop which isn't the best but it'll do.

So can anyone fill me in on what I missed around here?

sazabi

not much just the usual, site going up and down randomly,  spammers on the odd occasion

Mana

spammers on the odd occasion
You're forgetting about the associated abuse of the B& HAMMER when they show their faces:

And Kureha is gone from time to time, so the site is down when he can't take care of the server and the router.

Kureha

The server is pretty stable, it's the router that likes to flop over on Mondays or Tuesdays.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

The only difference  I noticed about this site is that it tends to lag a bit.

On a random note, does anyone know where this is from?

NoSense

Unfortunately not.
Looks... interesting.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

laplacian

Wild guess: Some generic dating h-game.