News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

da capo if and 2 english versions

Started by michelous, November 30, 2010, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Moogy himself said that he was trying to get his secret project out by Christmas, but unless he translates the rest of it like mad, he'll probably depend on those two releases.

Mizuno

wew how many days has it been and still no torrent for DCIF
interesting

michelous

any one here have
   € 19.95 (US$ 26.34)

Mana

Yossarian762

The store page says what michelous said...unless you're talking about a game that isn't DCIF...

also get a job you dirty hippies

michelous

i would buy it but have better things like manga to buy
i mean if someone has cash spend it on this dl the game  crack it and post a torrent

Kureha

Lol it doesn't matter how much cash I have or in this case don't have if my debit card isn't even accepted on the site.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

michelous

the site does accept most prepaid credit cards

Kureha

I have a post office visa debit, which doesn't work. They don't sell prepaid credit cards here.
I might have to get another debit card using a bank.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

Meh if you really want the game that badly than buy it ... else just wait like everyone of us, someone gonna put it online eventually.

Mana

also get a job you dirty hippies

Guess what I've been trying to get during the last year?

Angelus

I lost my job in september So yeah I am a dirty hippy too xD

Mizuno

lol

man I need money...but I don't want to work @_@

sazabi

man i want the game... but i dont want to pay for it  :D

mahou

I've been getting too much work lately, got plenty money but no time to enjoy what I spend it on ;p

Passing on D.C I.F, but will get D.C II and Koihime. Though my upload sucks and I want ppl to buy Koihime at least for the voices. Someone else will probably share it though for a crack and unofficial voice patch.