News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[CN] [Epub] [ENG] Eternal Life Begins with Taking a Wife(OnGoing)

Started by Ahamed Faisal, October 01, 2023, 08:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Eternal Life Begins with Taking a Wife(OnGoing)

TITLE
Eternal Life Begins with Taking a Wife

Associated Names

长生从娶妻开始

Author:

Cucumber Lover

Type

Web Novel(CN)

Genre

Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Video Games

Status in COO

OnGoing

Description:

Transmigrating to the Immortal World, Shen Ping has been cultivating as if he was walking on thin ice for more than twenty years, but he didn't have cheats and had ordinary qualifications, so his cultivation progressed slowly.
When he finally decided to give up completely and become a loser to enjoy the world... Come on, chicks!
But...
Right after his night of satisfaction, he looked at his lovely wife who was curled up like a kitten in his arms.
[You have diligently cultivated with your wife for one night, gaining talisman-making experience +10]

[Current wife affinity 60]

[Bonus: 0]

[Talisman Master: First Order Lower Grade (1005/1000) Breakable]
He then realized that the way he opened the world of immortals was a bit wrong!

Download:

Chapter 1-50 EPUB

Chapter 51-100 EPUB

Chapter 101-150 EPUB

Chapter 151-186 EPUB

P.S- If you have any request for novel, let me know. And give me like.

MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0

blackkat

1. Love this series.  It's actually nice to see one where the male character isn't just using and abandoning all his "partners" that you normally see in Wuxia/Xianxia series.  Normally even if the female is originally more powerful than the MC and strong willed, as soon as the MC catches up or surpasses them, takes them as their own, they're then turned meek and quickly overshadowed by whatever new conquest there is.  Here, the MC, while getting so many benefits from all the "Duo Cultivating", actually cares for them.  Tries to elevate them and spending resources and time to do so.  Even finding that his own power increase if he truly loves and cares for them, not just getting them to care and trust him.

2. Honestly, this series should be rated R-18.  If not a softcore R-15 like rating as half of every other chapter is "Duo Cultivation".  It is almost all done with flowery and abstract descriptions on the acts, but anyone with any sense knows what they're talking about and possibly only prepubescent children won't understand what is going on.

3. As these rips are taken from WuxiaWorld, they are rife with odd things. 
   - From the standard "get these from our site" advertisements in the middle of almost every chapter.
   - The ends of each chapter are still have the "please report error" messages.
   - As well of course the start of every chapter listing the Translator and Editor.
These are normally a simple fix of just "replace all" with blank to get rid of them, but the format for them is not always consistent, often with 4-5 variations on how it is done making it hard to cleanly get rid of it all.

The BIGGEST problem though is constantly using "1" in place of "I".  It is not consistant, as they'll use "I" as well here and there.  But you know this is done just to piss people off since they'll right "I'll, as "1`11".  Yup, that's not even the right type of apostrophe, but the opposite one found next to the number 1 on the keyboard.  As well as you can see that the "LL" is replaced with 1's too....

ALL of these things make it very hard to use a read aloud program (as I like to when at work and cannot physically look at my phone, since well, work).  Since it's now reading it all out.  From the translator and editor, the advertisements, the please reports, on every chapter.

Further, it starts out that chapters are doubling repeating their chapter number and name at the start of a chapter.  That for some reason didn't bother me as much as the previous, but in the later epubs, it starts repeating this 3 times in a row at the start of each chapter.........

-----

Now, not all of your epubs have these problems (and thank you for using epubs, I much appreciate that over pdf's).

Though I've seen this more increasingly (all the same problems) in other series.

A recent one that has similar problems is "Forty Millenniums of Cultivation" that you posted recently.

Was going to give it a shot but didn't feel like dealing with fixing the epub this time.

For this series, I edited the epubs myself to fix like 90% of the problems, as I was enjoying the series that much.

----

In other words, since it says requests for a novel at the end in your posts:

- I would love it if the epubs were edited a bit more carefully instead of just, what seems like using a ripping program to copy the chapters.  It would make it easier to not on look at visually when reading it, but to allow it to be used in read aloud programs for those that want that.
- Of course, I don't mean to remove credits of the translators and editors, since they did work too, but it only needs be placed once, right before or after the synopsis at the start of the epub and shouldn't be copied to every single chapter....

Ahamed Faisal

I also use a read aloud software thats why i upload epubs. But the problem where there is 1 insted of l or double repeats can't be fixed unless I read all the novels that I upload.

And the translator and editor part is given in the website. Not all people use read aloud so they don't mind it that much.

But if you want to use it just replace all using a software. I mostly upload from a trusted site so i don't check all the novels.

Sorry for the trouble this may cause you.😔😔