News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[NDS][RPG][English] My World My Way

Started by Mana, December 24, 2010, 03:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: 世界はあたしでまわってる
Romaji Title: Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru
Translated Title: The World Revolves Around Me
Developer: Global A
Release Date: 2008/06/12

Official / GameFAQs

Description:
My World, My Way features Elise, who is a beautiful princess and has been given everything she's ever wanted. Upon turning 15, she realizes there's only one thing in the world she lacks, a handsome boyfriend. She sets out to remedy this by asking her father to hold a ball in her honor, to which every prince is invited to come and try his hand at wooing her. However, only one young man catches Elise's eye, and, as it turns out, he is no prince, but an adventurer. Knowing that fate itself has ordained him as her true love, she confesses her desire to share in his life. Unfortunately, he rejects her and only alternative is to prove to him that she can be an adventurer on her own. Much to the Kingdom's shock and dismay, Elise, the clueless princess, sets out on her adventure. It's her world, her way, and as long as she can help the weak, slay the monsters, and win enough fame, she'll get her happily ever after.

Game:

http://www.multiupload.com/PTHF95LRZD