News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[NDS][RPG][Dating Sim][Undub] Rune Factory 3

Started by laplacian, December 01, 2010, 05:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

RAINBOW

erm...
Farming RPG Dating Sim with tons of RAINBOWS!!11

Oh and it's undub, thanks to /v/ and SirFist.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?26gh73qhjnwh8dn ( unregistered mediafire link, as I don't know their rules, get it while it's up  )

Alternative link: http://www.multiupload.com/D9D74AKPI7

Mana

Delicious RAINBOW!

I'm already uploading this one, so I'll deliver an alternative link.

EDIT: Done!

SaMo

Green_Tea

Oh dear lord, the heroine list for this is so delicious I don't even have a favourite. Pia, and Carmen, and Daria, and Raven, and Marian, and (Monica). Then Kuruna and Collete and Shara and...I'm forgetting someone aren't I?

laplacian

Oh dear lord, the heroine list for this is so delicious I don't even have a favourite. Pia, and Carmen, and Daria, and Raven, and Marian, and (Monica). Then Kuruna and Collete and Shara and...I'm forgetting someone aren't I?

Karina, Sofia, Sakuya ... how harsh!

The list is pretty long yeh, but just gimme Daria, Collete and Marian and I'm happy enough, you can keep the rest!

NoSense

Too many heroines... too lazy to replay them all :-/
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

Oh yah. Those three kinda REALLY DON'T APPEAL TO ME.

No wait Karina does. Why did I forget her?

Oh she's annoying. Need to find her story. Mokko

Mana

Or you can get their relationships to the max level on the same, create a back up of that same save and load it up to get each and every one of them.

NoSense

Or you can get their relationships to the max level on the same, create a back up of that same save and load it up to get each and every one of them.

Already working on that
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

That's what everyone is doing right? Although I'm already replaying it.

Doing things in half the time I did last time.

sazabi

Sundae

what emulator is compatible with this game?
No$GBA? DesMuMe?

I don't have NDS  :'(

NoSense

Green_Tea