News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[RPG] Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Started by Angelus, March 22, 2010, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

We have this on their Twitter:
Hello, world! (no, this isn't a new Nitroplus announcement. Or is it...)

I know that it was denied afterwards, but the "Yet." indicates that they are quite interested in doing it.

DaimonFrey

Can you tell me if evil route was removed in this version? I've heard that this is interesting VN however artwork isn't in my taste but I will try Eien for evil route unless it was removed. I like to make hero evil but unfortunately there is very few titles with this possibility.

DarkJP

From Dakkodango words:

Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PS2 Version): Includes the original game routes and all the routes from the expansion, adds new voice actors and art, and revises the battle system. Removes all 18+ content.
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PC Version): The same as the PS2 version, only ported back to the PC. This is the one we are translating.

So yes evil route removed.

DaimonFrey

What a shame, as always you only can do good things never bad it is becoming rather boring. By the way does someone know was that route somewhat interesting or nothing special and is this game as whole is worthy of seeing? I would gladly see interesting VN with evil route as most of known too me are like Bible Black, focused on H scenes.

laplacian

meh, I heard the evil route wasn't too great anyway. Mc just going mad and raping everyone.

But yeh I agree, most VNs got those whimpy loosers as Mcs, it's pretty annoying. There are a few VNs with interesting Mcs, like Devil on G-string ( slightly evil main character who aint a total retard ) or Sengoku Rance ( Rapist MC), but those are pretty rare.

Nanao-kun

meh, I heard the evil route wasn't too great anyway. Mc just going mad and raping everyone.

But yeh I agree, most VNs got those whimpy loosers as Mcs, it's pretty annoying. There are a few VNs with interesting Mcs, like Devil on G-string ( slightly evil main character who aint a total retard ) or Sengoku Rance ( Rapist MC), but those are pretty rare.

I would've loved to see the MC going mad and raping everyone. Seeing alternate character interpretations is always fun.

DaimonFrey

I would've loved to see the MC going mad and raping everyone. Seeing alternate character interpretations is always fun.

Indeed it is fun to see fall of the chosen however this time removing evil route isn't such great lose. After seeing CGs I noticed that there is quite a few of tentacle rapes which are probably from evil route and I'm not great fan of this genre so no big lose for me.

revin139

can i get the installation guide i cant instal this game it always popup a error
like file extract failed-please restart your computer! after restart the computer it show up again. sorry i not so good in english

justinefremlouw

I never really got the point of jast doing this...they ended up using Dakkodango's work in its entirety..
so...any difference? (besides possible jast TL edit which probably made it worse)

Mana

This was already discussed. There isn't a single difference between them.

invictus

Really?  Not even an artbook or something?  Because otherwise JAST just wasted their time and resources.  Though admittedly, they didn't need a translator because it already existed in English.

Is there at least a proper skip button or a nice backlog?

Yagami

It's have a difference yet,JAST version is so much easy for install and playing than the unofficial version u.u
BTW when the JAST version is putting up in this topic for download??????I never downloaded these unofficial version and I never wants to u.u

Mana

Really?  Not even an artbook or something?  Because otherwise JAST just wasted their time and resources.  Though admittedly, they didn't need a translator because it already existed in English.

Is there at least a proper skip button or a nice backlog?

I was talking about the game itself, I don't know if there are any extras along with it.

It's have a difference yet,JAST version is so much easy for install and playing than the unofficial version u.u
BTW when the JAST version is putting up in this topic for download??????I never downloaded these unofficial version and I never wants to u.u

Following instructions is that hard?

Yagami