News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[RPG] Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Started by Angelus, March 22, 2010, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seipher

Yeah if they die i think their gone for good until your next game.

Mizuno

Question.. What happen to girls that die while fighting? They die for good right?.. Until a new game +.. rite?
as far as I know, yes they're done for good until you start a new game

EDIT: slow reply is slow...lol

Zyibis

I see what you mean by save a lot. I had to re load to many times.

How do you beat Mitosemat on the last mission?

BitCold

Woops. It would seem I don't have a language pack of sorts installed on my comp. The installer is in question marks and gibberish. Anybody know a place where I can download Japanese for Vista x64? or guide me through the installation? because it doesn't seem like Microsoft and Google are going to turn out the download.

Seipher

You have to be in Japanese Unicode ... Control Panel - Language - far right tab, Japanese for non-unicode i think and reboot, it should install just fine then. Vista has all the language packs already i believe.

sengoku7

I believe for old computers like mine which is now almost 6 years old you need to also install a newer microsoft network frame. Whatever the latest version of that would work best.

Mana

The first post needs to be reedited because of the rollback.

OmegaWeapon

just finisched my first route great game \o/

but got a question im pretty fond of the opening "Aselia The Eternal -Opening Theme-" would like to have it as mp3 (the long version is around 4 mins ingame) is there maybe a way to get it out from the game or maybe someone got it allready?

thanks in advance.

p.s. sorry about my english its not the best :x

justinefremlouw

The OP is 2min long
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de OP

If you know the title and singer, you can probably find it out there

OmegaWeapon

yea thats the short version ;)

well i looked abit around and found it its from Kawamura Yumi and 4:49 long.

thx for your answer and solved :)

sengoku7

Anyone know how to install a new mircrosoft .net framework? I tried both 3.5 and 4.0 but a get an error that says cannot connect to server.

Zetsu

You get just downloader for .Net. Without connection to Internet you get "cannot connect to server". Download full package from Microsoft.

justinefremlouw

Mana

More people need to learn how to bypass Windows Genuine Activation.

sengoku7

You get just downloader for .Net. Without connection to Internet you get "cannot connect to server". Download full package from Microsoft.
Tried it. It doesn't work.

lol can someone say "pirated windows"? XD
No, my windows xp is not pirated.