News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][CN][PDF][EPUB] A World Worth Protecting

Started by Soo Youna, March 15, 2023, 07:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soo Youna

Note: I initially wanted to do this as a project, but then I thought it wasn't worth it, so made it like I did before. The main reason for doing this is because the translation quality significantly dropped after the original translator abandoned it!? Idk. You'll know when you read it. There were so many errors in the later part of the translation that it basically looked like MTL. But this being the official translation, I don't have a choice.
Atlas Studios translated up to chapter 917 and the rest is translated by 549690339.
This novel has 6 arcs with over 60+ volumes, so I divided the novel into 100-chapters per volume format. I didn't do the original format because not all the names of the arcs were translated and on the other hand, making 60+ volumes is too troublesome.

【 TITLE 】
A World Worth Protecting
AWWP
Korunmaya Değer Bir Alem
San Cun Ren Jian
Three-Inch World
World Within One's Grasp
หนึ่งฝ่ามือสยบโลกา
三寸人间

【 AUTHOR 】
Er Gen (耳根)

【 YEAR 】

【 CHAPTER 】
1455 Chapters

【 STATUS 】
COMPLETED

【 TRANSLATOR 】
Atlas Studios & 549690339 [Webnovel]

【 SYNOPSIS 】
By the year 3029 CE, Earth's technology has developed rapidly, borders no longer exist, and Earth has been unified, marking the beginning of the era of the Federation.
At that time, a huge sword flew from the heavens, piercing the sun and causing a huge sensation on Earth.
Perhaps because the scabbard of the sword was already in tatters, countless shards have broken off from it following the collision with the sun and spread across the universe. Many of these shards have landed on various places across Earth.
With the arrival of the bronze sword and its shards, a new unlimited energy source has suddenly appeared on Earth. This energy source has since been named Spirit Qi.
Spirit Qi is like air, thick in some places and thin in others. As the Federation and other factions gather more shards, they discover more information on cultivation, pill refinement, Spirit Stone refinement, and other techniques. The words on the shards have an ancient feel to them, making it a trend for people to use ancient language.
The appearance of Spirit Qi rapidly makes the original energy sources obsolete and has completely changed people's lives. Not only has the Spirit Internet been formed, Spirit Qi has also changed the course of Human Civilization, causing the world to enter a civilization of cultivation. This would later come to be known as the Spirit Inception Era.

【 GENRE 】
Action, Comedy, Xianxia

【 RELATED SERIES 】
Pursuit of the Truth (Shared Universe)
Renegade Immortal (Shared Universe)
I Shall Seal the Heavens (Shared Universe)
A Will Eternal (Shared Universe)

【 DOWNLOAD LINKS 】

PDF
Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

EPUB
Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

[spoiler=Volume Cover Preview]

[spoiler=Covers Screenshot]
[/spoiler]

WEB NOVEL Link: CLICK HERE
DONGHUA Link: CLICK HERE
Complete List of Soo's CN Archives: [url="https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/%E3%80%91"]https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/】[/url]
Update: Added Lord of Mysteries. All my novels now have both PDF & EPUBs.
Next Project: IDK. Maybe a Sci-fi novel!?