News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] 兄嫁はいじっぱり (Aniyome wa Ijippari)

Started by davidlu9837, October 22, 2011, 05:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlu9837

[2007/04/20] [TinkerBell] 兄嫁はいじっぱり Aniyome wa Ijippari (Game/Anime/hcgs)

For the last couple of years I've been seeking out H games that (1)most likely will never be translated, (2) there is an anime version of the game (3)a complete Hcgs set is available  (4)AGTH works reasonably well on the game (5)a walkthrough is available.
Maybe someday my Japanese will be good enough to not need these crutches but until that time I like to get as much out of a game without a formal translation as possible.

When I find  games that meet these criteria I like to watch the anime first, review the hcgs to see what kind of scenes will appear and then set the game up with AGTH and play it following the walkthrough.

So here is one of the 5 or 6 games I've fould so far that meet all criteria (surprisingly most are mature women games not schoolgirl/loli games).

The 2 heroines:

Description
Tsutomu's parents used to run a flower shop. But they passed away several years ago, and he lives with his older brother and his wife, Mai, since then. Mai runs the flower shop now, and he is forced to help her. One day, a beautiful woman comes to the shop. She is Kozue, who starts to work at the shop as a part-timer....
Two routes (Mai and Kozue) plus harem route are available.  Both these women are full-bodied, with big boobs so if u like flat chests give this a pass.

Game Info:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=370526
walkthrough here:  http://gamerssquare.kanpaku.jp/aniyomehaijippari.htm
http://vndb.org/v2480

Download includes: (of course u can uncheck any parts u don't want)
1.  Aniyome wa Ijippari game
2.  Aniyome wa Ijippari Save Data
3.  Aniyome wa Ijippari (Lover in Law) eps.1,2, anime, uncen
4.  Aniyome wa Ijippari Hcgs

Sorry torrent only--I don't have any premium accounts and it would take quite a while to upload.
Sometimes I need to be traveling for a couple of weeks--just drop a note if the torrent needs seeding and I'll get to it when I get back. Of course I also shut my comp during when I sleep so if the torrent isn't active just be patient.

Game notes:
1.  After installing game copy the reg file in game download and replace the one in installed file
2.  AGTH works fine with no special settings.

Have some fun,
David

Geckoey Lurker

It's the link(attachment) at the bottom of the Original Post, only registered members can see it though.

alteir89

botHERMAN

1st Reborn

Requesting seed! i will seed later i finish, and someone's requesting seeds

mangatabar

this direct link for download 兄嫁はいじっぱりabout 835 mb
mediafire

mega.nz
mangatabar never die :D Just guyon

master killer

pls i need seed for torent i am so close pls seed this pls

Pheimine