News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

0verflow officialy recognizes Sekai Project

Started by blakraven66, August 05, 2010, 10:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

From recognizing them to actually investing resources on a game engine that they replaced some years ago, goes a long way. I guess that they would help if someone actually licensed the game and wanted to work with Sekai.

SaMo

From recognizing them to actually investing resources on a game engine that they replaced some years ago, goes a long way. I guess that they would help if someone actually licensed the game and wanted to work with Sekai.

Maybe... Mangagamer???

Mana

They have a close relationship with 0verflow, but I don't know if there has been any kind of negotiations in that sense.

mahou

This is some nice news.

Although after my first completion of school days ending up with Setsuna's which wasn't bad, but seriously made me go WTF! And finishing Sekai's 'best end'. I'm not sure if I could take anymore overflow titles if all their game scenarios are so random with the branching. Sekai's 'best ending' should've ended with a knife in Makoto's face. I swear I was face palming so much I could no long feel my forehead.

michelous

they are teaming up with jast to produce the english uncensored version of school days hq
http://www.jastusa.com/school-days-is-coming-in-english

Mana

laplacian

Another slowpoke besides laplacian.

Is that gonna haunt me now for my whole life ? Mana never forgets, Mana never forgives ?!

Mana