News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka? Ecchi no Junbi mo Mada Desu ka?

Started by lsssk11331, February 26, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
The long-awaited summer vacation came a few weeks after younger sisters Asahi, Mahiru, Yayoi, and Saya became even closer to their older brother. It's the beginning of the happy days when he gets to be with his younger sisters all day long! Trading lots of loving kisses during the day! Choosing who gets to bring him a midnight snack and spend the night together with a kiss! The summer vacation in the Seguchi household has just begun!

[Edited from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]]

Game Information:
Title: Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka? Ecchi no Junbi mo Mada Desu ka?
Original title: お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか?  エッチの準備もまだですか?
Aliases: Onikissh
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Tinkle Position
Publishers: (Japanese) Tinkle Position
(Chinese) Xinyuanwu Hanhuazu

Relations: Original game: Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu...

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka? Ecchi no Junbi mo Mada Desu ka? <お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか? エッチの準備もまだですか?> (3.18 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

alex22qr

Hello !!!
you could upload the mega files
Part 2 is damaged
Many thanks!

lsssk11331

Hello !!!
you could upload the mega files
Part 2 is damaged
Many thanks!
it's working fine with me, try to read my signature. i will upload this as a whole today anyway.

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

lsssk11331

Jopa10101

Is this with the original version of the game? Meaning the fan disc and the original base game?