News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Request][CN][WN]Never Been Easy to Be a Virtuous Wife

Started by guppie5230, February 22, 2023, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guppie5230

Hi! I am looking for the English translation (translator: Guy Gone Bad) of Never Been Easy to Be a Virtuous Wife
(BL) by author: Cang Ming.

Any format (epub, pdf or mobi is okay), also if by any chance you know a website that I can read the novel fully please let me know. Thanks!
Synopsis

Never Been Easy to Be a Virtuous Wife
As an experienced surgeon, Tang Yue is elegant enough to show around to the guests and diligent enough to make good cuisines. The harder he works, the better he lives.

However, he has lost everything since his journey back to the ancient time, including his work, house, money, fresh boyfriend, etc.

Fortunately, he's an all-rounder. Winning love and affection from his grandmother and father, waking up his stepmother's conscience, he regards it a piece of cake to deal with those hostile girls.

What! What happened to that guy? There exists absolutely no true love between a patient and a doctor.

"You're my dream wife. I want to marry you."

"Marry me? Well, you have to afford my accommodation and wage. You could have neither any secret lover outside nor concubine at home. And you must sleep after washing your feet and kiss only happens when you have brushed your teeth. Besides, when it comes to special services, you have to hand out all your money to me, could you?"

"Sure."

Mason

Hello,

I would also be interested in this translation. Thanks in advance.