News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Winter 2010~2011

Started by Kureha, January 09, 2011, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

rio rainbow gate - gonna be my fanservice show for the season, looking forward to the discs

IS infinite stratos - mecha show for the season, switch off to watch

freezing - probably like the manga better

gosick - victorica's laugh is hilarious

kimi ni todoke - so boring, even more so than the first season

dragon crisis - well... at least the cousin is there for some fanservice

NoSense

IS - Nice mecha show, not great but enjoyable

Gosick - Can the mysteries please get mysterious? Its getting boring...

Freezing - Don't yet know if I like it or not

Dragon Crisis - Can't bring myself to watch episode 2...

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne - I'll never again write that name... well, drawing isn't good, but it's kind of funny.

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - I just love that level or weirdness...

Yumekui Merry - Can't say why, but really like that show

Index II - Well, it's enjoyable.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

sazabi

still dont know what to make of Yumekui Merry

DarkJP

I wonder if im the only one that watches "all" of the ongoing animes lol

I really love Merrys style xD

sazabi

i try to avoid that, rather i try to limit my the number of series currently watching as much as i can, too much stuff to keep track of otherwise

Mana

I have such a huge backlog of anime to watch that I don't even care about new shows.

laplacian

I normally wait till a show is complete before I watch it, but than I marathon it in one day.

For ecchi or heavy censored shows I even wait till I got the bds/ dvds before I even touch it ... thus I'm so behind with all animes T_T

sazabi

thats the only way to go with ecchi shows, wait for the rips

NoSense

I try to follow those, that seem more or less enjoyable...
But I still got a huge backlog, mostly shows I lost interest in halfway (or at the end)... right now it's about 70 GB of unwatched stuff... and I just can't bring myself to watch them... but at the same time I can't bring myself to delete it, 'cause maybe I someday suddenly will want to watch 'em...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

sazabi

i know what you mean, to watch list grows, and downloaded anime keeps accumulating but never quite get round to finishing stuff up

DarkJP

I don`t have much of a backlog of anime, I think i have watched almost everything that I wanted but on the other side I have a huge backlog of manga that piles up everyday lol

Kureha

So many series I want to watch but so little time, and harddrive space, I suppose I need to think about upgrading my netbook to 1TB
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Madoka was SO good. One afternoon, 5 hours of HOPE. rawr