News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Fall 2010

Started by laplacian, July 10, 2010, 09:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Holy cow ... so many things I wanna watch. I'm willing to give my holidays away for it being fall already T_________T!!!!

Kureha

I'm pretty sure that this is a fake chart, I only trust charts from chartfag

"Those "Fall 2010″ charts that are going around are fake, in case you guys don't know . _.

However, The World God Only Knows, Sock Monkey Loves You, Hack Link, Hakuoki 2, Letter Bee 2, Bakuman and Deadman Wonderland (not scheduled yet) are planned to become anime, as far as I know."
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

So it just took 7 minutes to destroy my troll ... way to go kureha!

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

inferno_flamex

And I was just about to fully jizz in mah pantz when i read Gundam Sentinel and FMP...

Laplacian you effing troll.. >_>

*squeels like a small girl..

DAIKIRAI!~

Green_Tea

Onani master would never be made into an anime, the art quality is lower than usual, "forth season"?, the description for PW was lacking and OH GOD MYSTERIOUS GF X T_T waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

inferno_flamex

Actually.. I should have known it was a fake when they showed "Phoenix Wright" instead of "Gyakuten Saiban"...

I simply tought.. "Mehh..."

Green_Tea

Can't wait for TWGOK. Cheers to Red Hawk Scans.

Mana

And I was just about to fully jizz in mah pantz when i read Gundam Sentinel and FMP...

Laplacian you effing troll.. >_>

*squeels like a small girl..

DAIKIRAI!~

I had the same reaction and he only needed Gundam Sentinel to get it. Damn you! *shakes his fist*

Green_Tea

I thought it was weird there were so many anime's I wanted. Deadman Wonderland, Vinland Saga, more FMP.

I didn't let myself get excited in case it was lies. hurr

That being said, Deadman Wonderland would be a superb anime.

Mana

I thought it was weird there were so many anime's I wanted. Deadman Wonderland, Vinland Saga, more FMP.

I don't know most of the stuff that's on the list.

laplacian

Really ? Most stuff is awesome, you should defo take a look at it.

Green_Tea

Special notes would be

Onani Master Kurosawa
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Deadman Wonderland
Vinland Saga
The World God only Knows.

Mana

Really ? Most stuff is awesome, you should defo take a look at it.

Special notes would be

Onani Master Kurosawa
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Deadman Wonderland
Vinland Saga
The World God only Knows.

I actually read Mysterious Girlfriend X's pilot. Apart from that, I know Berserk, OBJECTION! The Game, Persona 4 and Birdy [I watched the 90s OVAs]. Most of the other stuff, I only read a couple of references about them and like I said, I'm avoiding the new stuff. My HDDs are full and I've a lot of stuff that I didn't watch.

I know that I can always close my eyes and press Shift+Delete, but I will leave it for when I've watched most of my backlog.