News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Current Anime Discussion.

Started by Green_Tea, July 09, 2010, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Putting aside the 2x stalled eroges I have...

Right now I'm finishing up 時計仕掛けのレイライン―残影の夜が明ける時― which I've gotta wonder why it wasn't just a single full-game combined with its prequel for a few reasons. Money maybe?

I'm thinking of starting AQUA after I finish the above, I actually know yada about it, so hopefully it's at least enjoyable. Or maybe Hello,good-bye as a friend suggested it to me. Not really recommended it rather than just point it out without any explanation, though.

Then there's 木洩れ陽のノスタルジーカ which I am more slowly going through due to all the technical terms, so far it's pretty good, though, even if I haven't even made it pass a single route yet.

I'm also playing through Fate/Extra CCC, so far it's vastly superior to its prequel, but just doesn't hold anything close to being comparable to the actual Fate stuff, but it does have Tamamo and Nero, although at this rate I might as well consider it stalled for a lil' bit... since I haven't touch it in almost a month now.

Speaking of which, if you guys got any recommendations, I'll happily take them. Obviously, nukige is no-no, and anything with heavy-fetishing (or at least with a focus on it), same goes for boy love ones—I tried, I couldn't take it (huehue). Other than that, I'm basically game for anything.

Btw, you can access my VNDB list and all from here, if for some reason you wanna be stalker-ish.

EDIT: Just saw one of my posts from 3 years ago, and it felt pretty cringe-worthy to me...

Green_Tea

Oh dear. I didn't realise it had been so long.

Life sure is flying past.

Geckoey Lurker