News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Current Anime Discussion.

Started by Green_Tea, July 09, 2010, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

>Chaos; Head: WHY WEREN'T THERE ANY ROUTES? RAGE!

Working! is a great anime. Absolutely.

Green_Tea

Anyone recommend anything from the current season? I think Fate/Zero is something we'll all watch/are watching.

Others?

laplacian

I'm never following the current season. Always waiting till the last episode aired for normal eps and the blue ray for all ecchi stuff. Only thing I snapped up is that Ben-to seems to be surprisingly good.

Geckoey Lurker

This time, most of the animes I am interested in are already in manga and much farther already if not completed. (e.g. Mirai Nikki & Beelzebub)
Might watch 'em some day to see how much it was well-done though and/or if different ending.

There is only Working!!, Shakugan no Shana III and Majikoi that I am watching this season.
Oh, there is also C³ which I was reading the novel in japanese so maybe the anime can clarify this whole cluster of wonderful non-sense. @_@

Green_Tea

What about last season then? I also wanted to watch about Kurogane no Linebarrel.

Geckoey Lurker

I've barely been watching any anime this year due to interest going toward different stuff so, I actually don't remember watching any anime last summer, hell, I don't think I'm even sure what came out at that time.. I will have to looks.

Now, I am not that knowledgeable in Anime and I didn't watch all the episodes possible yet, my opinion might be kinda shallow and that I am really easily pleased have to be noted.

Mashiro-Iro Symphony, I hadn't played the VN yet and never heard of it before, but when I watched the first episode. I liked it and proceeded to directly hunt the VN down, I tends to do that whenever I know it's available in that form, hopefully translated. Anyway, sadly not translated and I havn't watched the other episodes (There is 8 as of now, I think?) yet but it seemed like your typical high-school possible harem anime with Tsundere & Imouto included. I have a lots of catching up to do though, might change with other episodes.

Ika Musume, I still.. have to finish the first season actually, but I remember loving it so I'm pretty sure the second season will lives to my expectations. I'm pretty sure I don't need to explains it honestly.

Persona 4
, now, this is obviously one I have to watch because I wasted over 300 hours playing Persona games. Any proper fan will want to watch it and I am liking it, only con is the seiyus, might be just me, but most of them feels wrong.

Maken-Ki !, I have read the manga and I am liking it so I'll expects the anime to be just as good. Your typical girls-protective protagonist enrolls into an elite school and hilarity & fight ensues.

, Okay, I STILL havn't watched it and my mind is still screwed up thanks to the light novel, but from what I read the second episode make it all worthwhile, have to checks it out.

Majikoi, now, the VN is one of my favorites and just to be able to see Yamato in a shining light make the anime all worth to watches for me. Even so, without being a Fan, I am pretty sure anyone could enjoys it. Still wants to play Majikoi ! S though, just hoping for no big spoiler.

Mirai Nikki, hard to say, I read the manga months ago and it is completed (from what I remember anyway?). I loved it, yet hated it for various reasons. Pretty good plot, though the twists were somewhat easily to read through sometimes. And if you like yanderes, you will be pleased. Well, if they stick to the manga it should be pretty damn good.

Erm, there is a few more but.. getting long, no ?
I really have to a lots of grounds to cover up though I am a really bad reviewer and I have many, many animes to catches up to.

Also, if you want a nice mind screw you can watch Steins;Gate, the first 9 episodes are meh but past that, it really begins.
Adaption of the True Ending of the VN, which is pretty much epicly awesome.

I am planning to watch (those above included) Chihayafuru, Fate/Zero, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, Guilty Crown and more.
I doubt being done before next year though, unless I go full-anime mode everydays.

/looks at wall of text.
Err.. woops.. Well, hopes that kinda helped anyway, lol;;

TL;DR

My review skills are horrible, but the animes I named might be interesting enough.

Blanchimont

From the Winter -12 listing posted,..;

Will follow ZnT F, watched all previous seasons.
-Another series from last season coming to an end is Shana of course^^ (following)
Nisemonogatari
-Definitely. Was a bit late to the prequel (watched Bake last Fall). But considering the BD inprovements, I'm glad I waited for the rips...
Mouretsu Pirates
-Seems interesting. A touch of fresh air, it's needed...

Ano Natsu de Matteru
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
High School DxD
-pretty sure about the first two. Ecchi. Nice. Me like.  Aand talk about expy for the first one ^-^; (Onegai Teacher < liked it a lot). Not too sure about the last HSdxd after first episode, will see...

Another
-Might be interesting. Not been really much into mystery, about the only recent title of that kind I've liked was Daughter of Twenty Faces. But will check out...

The shorts Recorder to Randoseru and Kill Me Baby, might check out too if time allows.

Kureha

I'm personally not going to watch fate zero I found the characters to be meh.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

Rurouni Kenshin might be cool if it's more in the style of Tsuiokuhen and less the abomination that was Seisouhen.

Gundam SEED "HD" will most likely be another Dragon Ball Kai.

There is nothing that I want to watch on that list, from my first impression.

And what's Hamburger Helper's work doing over there?

Kureha

I'll watch nisemonogatari, and a few others, not as much as I usually watch per season but still got some nice things going.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

It's been a while everyone. What's everyone been watching?

Alumine

hmmmm....mine currently aldnoah zero, zankyou no terror, gekkan shoujo nozaki kun, hanayamata and some anime shorts like gundam-san and himegoto..

Green_Tea

I like Aldnoah Zero. I'm still following Mahouka. I've got a few others downloaded but lacking the motivation.

Geckoey Lurker

For this season, I've yet to watch at least the first episode of everything, but from what I did watch; Aldnoah.Zero, Akame ga Kill, and P4Golden (because why not) are what I'm watching. Maybe Rokujouma, too.
Otherwise, I plan to start on Love Live! and a few others... someday. Also finally gonna watch Akira and Ghost In The Shell (so goddamn much to see for this one).

Eroge's kinda taking all my free time, though.

Green_Tea