News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Current Anime Discussion.

Started by Green_Tea, July 09, 2010, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Since a while I only marathon shows, got too tired of waiting for next eps. Lately I even tend to wait for the full show to be in BD before I watch it, sigh I'm so behind with the current anime seasons T_T
But the difference between an aired episode and the BD version is just so huge in some cases, and I cba to watch an okay show twice >_<

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

One thing about watching 'non-current' animes would be the release of an Uncensored version... Like.. Princess Lover! And Princess Blade! Ikkitousen! etc...

Dont judge people you dont know in real life... >_>
look in the mirror before you do.

/smoke

Edit:
@Kureha. yeah thanks... I'm downloading it right now.. Dont really know wtf its about.. but whatever.. XDDDD

Green_Tea

I'm not fussed about censoring or not. I mean I play Lilith games and get off on every sex scene they have. I'm guessing it's not about the censoring for me.

Anyway, School Rumble. Funniest manga ever.

laplacian

Funny manga, with a terrible end. Hope you didn't finish it yet and are looking forward to it now!

Green_Tea

Hey! That was one of my favourite endings. ERI FOR LIFE.

laplacian

School rumble spoiler:
[spoiler]Meh he isnt even properly together with eri. Just in name while still wanting to bang tenma ( which I hate tbh >_> ). Wish he would properly get together with Yakumo or Eri T_T[/spoiler]
On that note, H-games > harem anime/ mangas! Nothing beats you being able to pick for whom you're going for.

Kureha

School Rumble was one of the rare instances where I dropped both manga and anime. It just felt so stupid, some of the characters...
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

It was a story of unrequited love. IN ALL INSTANCES. I've never experienced there ever before or after. I loved the characters, especially because they stayed true to the story and themselves. I think my love for School Rumble is similar if not the same as my love for Suzuka. There's that element of reality in it.

or something.

inferno_flamex

On that note, H-games > harem anime/ mangas! Nothing beats you being able to pick for whom you're going for.

OH WOW... sometimes i amaze even myself in my own abilities!

I MANAGED TO DIVERT MY EYES FROM A SPOILER WHILE ITS VISIBLE IN "NEW POST" DUE TO QUOTES!

Woot!...
..Anyway.. yes..

QFT.

Kureha

Except you know anime like Amagami SS where they animate all the girl's routes.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Meh, spoilers. It's the journey, not the end.

Mizuno

I wish other harem animes will do things like this
I mean if you don't want to end it in a harem end, then do it like that(or like the Kimikiss -Various Heroines- manga)
so people won't rage or be disappointed

Sazabi

I wish other harem animes will do things like this
I mean if you don't want to end it in a harem end, then do it like that(or like the Kimikiss -Various Heroines- manga)
so people won't rage or be disappointed

agreed, more harem type manga/anime should take this approach

inferno_flamex

But sometimes.. When they DONT take that approach...

It causes people to WANT to play the game so they could experience the ending...

guess you could call the anime a "You want to see her route? Go buy the frikkin game"... kinda gimmik.