News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Current Anime Discussion.

Started by Green_Tea, July 09, 2010, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

>Ookamisan to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
>Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
>Ikkitousen: XX
>Kaichou wa Maid-sama
>Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
>Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>Working!
>Mayoi Neko Overun
>Arakawa under the Bridge

Give me your opinion on whether or not I should get these, what kind of quality, which are keepers, which should wait. etc.

Kureha

Mayoi was nice, but it's not current, Ikkitousen is getting worse and worse in my opinion, Ichiban is good, kinda rushed because of the lack of episodes, Koihime is starting to have a story line, I'm embarassed to watch it but I like it. Kaichou wa Maid-sama is targeted at girls, I watch it and it's not finshed yet.

Looking for a batch for Working!

didn't watch the others on your list.

It's summer season now all those on your list are like spring season. not exactly current.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Current enough for me. Following anime seasonally is too nomadic for me. I like wait for anime to finish before I watch it. Besides, you guys can discuss current anime.

Kureha

Well, I tend to wait till mid season when everything is calmed down and marathon things, and then I'm messed up for the next few days both emotionally and physically.
[/url]

metadrome

Ichiban, well, I was dissapointed. Too much too fast. It just made me angry. It could have been good if they took time to develop a bit. Make me care about the characters. Wasted potential, in my opinion
Arakawa is one of my favorite animes at the  moment. Silly, crazy and sweet at the same time.
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin watched only one episode, but it made me want more

Green_Tea

Well, I tend to wait till mid season when everything is calmed down and marathon things, and then I'm messed up for the next few days both emotionally and physically.

Oh you.

laplacian

Working is definitly worth taking a look at. Quite a lot of likeable/ interesting characters and good humor.

Green_Tea

Oh God Oh God, I'm getting drawn into downloading Ookami-san.

T_T OH GOD DO I DO IT? FFFFFFFFF- THIS CONFUSING AND ENRAGING.

-----

Getting 480p Working! files and 50mb .mkv Maou files.

filling in holes in older anime's. I hate missing episodes.

Which one's Koihime?

now also with 480p Mayoi, and Arakawa Under the Bridge. <I loved Maki's voice from Soul Eater.

Mana

I've not followed what has been released during the last year or so, since I've been watching older stuff and my tendency to marathon an entire show doesn't help. I got sick of anxiously waiting a week for the next episode when I was a kid (6yo) with Saint Seiya and Captain Tsubasa.

Kureha

I just marathoned working!! and caught up to the other shows that I wanted to watch, I usually avoid marathoning too much shows over a short period of time because that screws up my living habits and my mood for too long.
[/url]

inferno_flamex

So how's Working!?

XDD

I myself had not watched it.. And I love marathoning, as long as the series is completed.. its better than an ongoing series that you had to wait ANOTHER WEEK for the ending and it turns out that SHE STILL DIEEEDD! >_>

Sorry.. Fate Stay Night trauma... long story...

Mana

I usually avoid marathoning too much shows over a short period of time because that screws up my living habits and my mood for too long.

I also need a cool down time, after a show or two.

Green_Tea

I usually avoid marathoning too much shows over a short period of time because that screws up my living habits and my mood for too long.

I also need a cool down time, after a show or two.

Indeedy do. Although I just watched Ookami-Shichinin-Nakamatachi. So good. Oh god, so good.

inferno_flamex

Hey guys.. Since its a general anime discussion topic... Maybe you guys could recommend me some animes?
I need an anime that haves these genres...

Harem... Romance... Comedy... Ecchi...

Huuhuuuhuuuu~

Somewhere along those lines should be cool...
Well.. They could be that or just so farking freaking awesome that its awesome to be awesomely freaking cool... kinda anime...

Must be completed... So I no longer need to wait for a 'next episode'.

Kureha

Seitokai no Ichizon if you haven't seen it... I loved it, it's short though.
[/url]