News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Sword Art Online

Started by Alumine, January 25, 2012, 11:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidobot

Um, is it just me or is Volume 11's first few novel illustrations very small and do not take up an entire page?, whereas in the other volumes the illustrations take up entire pages completely.

Alumine

i see well i just get the quickly released pdf available on that time can't promise though that i could update it though

mjunh

Alumine

HolySin

Hey Alumine, I'm curious if you have English Volumes of Accel World(to specific, Volume 6 and up in PDF) and if you do have them can you post them here?
Change your Perspective and your Reality Changes

Alumine

i'm sorry i don't have the novel since i never really followed it and it's already license by yen press

purpleblossom

Thank you for the links, they are very appreciated.

Does anyone know if the PDFs transfer well to epub in Calibre? My e-reader doesn't show PDFs as well as epubs currently, and it's only 9-14 I need to change format on since 1-8 + Short Stories was offered on Baka Tsuki in epub. Thanks to anyone who answers this.

Alumine

hmmm....if you use the default setting the output is not really good(looks continuous)...try to play with it's setting until it suited to your style or manually create one using Sigil

purpleblossom

Thanks for your response and suggestion Alumine. I've never heard of that program, but I expect it'll be handy in the future.

Ryotaro

Hey man the first vol is off due to copyright

mjunh

vol 15 is translated although it is done by a different translator then the one who translates at trap-trans, and the translator at trap-trans mentions he will still finish his own translation. i haven't read it yet so i do not know what its quality is. here is the link (https://defan752.wordpress.com/sword-art-online-volume-15-alicization-invading/)

p.s you will need to read the first half that has been translated at trap-trans however.

Alumine

Added Volume 15

I just gave it a quick glance though it seems the translation were fine..

@mjunh thanks for the update

Ryotaro

hey alumine could you plz re-upload the first to fourth are off due to copyright

Alumine

updated links and added a torrent mirror

Minezum

tap-trans finished the translation of volume 15 a while ago.
Can someone make a pdf of volume 15 only with tap-trans translation?  I would like to read it just from one translation.