News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Started by somaanggoro, June 12, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShooShoo

Well, vol. 3 is still being slowly translated here http://blog.onehallyu.com/tag/light-novel/ (last update few days ago). So you need to wait (actually a lot of time for full translation). Anyway it's still better than vol.2 which was completly given up...

Netsu

Is volume 2 done or not? if it is can someone give me a pdf link  ;D

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

Suzuno

As i heard ,the one who translated volume 1 ,start translating volume 2 and quit midway because of real life stuff ,that's why volume 2 is not finished ,i don't know if he will come back and complete volume 2. Another group is translating volume 3 parts weekly but its so damn slow ,the one translating volume 4 4.5 and 7.5 is a 4chan user i heard and wanted to start from volume 4 because the previous ones are already in the anime. He already started translating volume 5 you can find the updates in my post earlier ,the pastebin.

Thanks so much for the updates! I'm curious if you know the reason behind the 4chan user and why he/she translated 4.5 and 7.5 first than do 5 or 6? Without spoilers, is it something like the 4.5 and 7.5 are short stories and can be read without reading the volumes in order? Other than that, it's good to see progress on this great series. It's unfortunate about the missing Volume 2, which makes it difficult to decide if I should start reading Volume 3 after Volume 1.

ikki

As i heard ,the one who translated volume 1 ,start translating volume 2 and quit midway because of real life stuff ,that's why volume 2 is not finished ,i don't know if he will come back and complete volume 2. Another group is translating volume 3 parts weekly but its so damn slow ,the one translating volume 4 4.5 and 7.5 is a 4chan user i heard and wanted to start from volume 4 because the previous ones are already in the anime. He already started translating volume 5 you can find the updates in my post earlier ,the pastebin.

Thanks so much for the updates! I'm curious if you know the reason behind the 4chan user and why he/she translated 4.5 and 7.5 first than do 5 or 6? Without spoilers, is it something like the 4.5 and 7.5 are short stories and can be read without reading the volumes in order? Other than that, it's good to see progress on this great series. It's unfortunate about the missing Volume 2, which makes it difficult to decide if I should start reading Volume 3 after Volume 1.

No ,he first translated volume 4 then volume 4.5 after that the volume 7.5 came in japan so i think he translated it while he read it and now he's back to volume 5,you need to read the previous volume to understand what happens ,i only glanced a  glimpse at volume 7.5 ,since i don't want to spoil myself ,im waiting for volume 5/6/7 to be translated first ,also volume 8 is gonna come out in 25 april  in japan so he may start translating volume 8 after he finish volume 5 ,i don't know ,well as long he is translating this novel and finish it i don't mind waiting.

jeddx03

Hi,  I am new here may I ask if the translated parts (of volume 7) on the aforementioned TL's pastebin make up whole of the said chapter or is it still incomplete? :)

ikki

Hi,  I am new here may I ask if the translated parts (of volume 7) on the aforementioned TL's pastebin make up whole of the said chapter or is it still incomplete? :)
it's not the whole complete chapter ,they're just parts ,i guess the translator  got intrigued with the scenes that happen in volume 7 so he translated for people to read ,they were the first that got translated ,after that he started to translate from volume 4 forth ,i guess people DEMANDED to translate the novel xD

jeddx03

it's not the whole complete chapter ,they're just parts ,i guess the translator  got intrigued with the scenes that happen in volume 7 so he translated for people to read ,they were the first that got translated ,after that he started to translate from volume 4 forth ,i guess people DEMANDED to translate the novel xD
Thank you for your prompt response. :) To think that  it'd be a long waiting game but nonetheless, I am thankful to the TL(s) and to my fellow enthusiasts here.

Aditi1517

Um, upto how many volumes has it been translated?

Why is the translation of vol 2 skipped directly to vol 4? And no one has finished it?  Why?  God. This annoys the hell out of me. But still thanks for the pdf.
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

ShooShoo

The guy who was translating volume 2 had some private stuff to manage and well that's how it ended. Volume 3 is nearly translated - one chapter + epilogue left. When it will be done? That depends on the chapter (some chapters in this LN have ~80 pages) but I think it will take 3-6 weeks.

Nobody wanted to continue translation of volume 2, and one of the translators said that anime covers first three volumes, so whatever... And he started translating one of the further volumes.
(Actually anime cuts off a lot of content thought)
I had asked group that is translating volume 3 now, and they said they 'consider' translation of volume 2.
Let's hope somebody will eventually pick it up.

Aditi1517

A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

Netsu

Yup. Someone should pick it up. Hopefully. Maybe? 😓
Yeah, I agree. I honestly can't believe no one other than the original translator has tried to translate this.  :'(

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

ruizdanielf

I think the translator finished the volume 5.Can somebody do an epub? Please

ikki

I think the translator finished the volume 5.Can somebody do an epub? Please
not yet ,the volume has 7 chapters +epilogue ,he's on the 6th chapter right now

Nextasy

Why did the translator translate plenty short stories instead of translating main volumes?
There are lots of in pastebin

KnightShiroe

Can somebody provide the raw volumes of this series? I started reading it but had to stop as volume 2 is not complete. I want to continue even if it is raw. I can help in translating those as well.