News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Sekien no Inganock ~What a beautiful people~

Started by Perversor, November 13, 2009, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgaesh

Mana

For those that didn't notice, Amaterasu also translated the Inganock Webnovels: http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/webnovel/ing_webnovel.html

As they state, this should be read after the VN.

Nils

I need some Help !

T_T

I installed the game, the newest patch, and run it with applocale, but i keep geting and "Compiler not found!" error

can someone help me ??

sengoku7

I need some Help !

T_T

I installed the game, the newest patch, and run it with applocale, but i keep geting and "Compiler not found!" error

can someone help me ??
How about trying to change your non-unicode programs language to japanese and see if that works.

Nils

tried that already, well, i am going to try some other things here, if it doesn't work, it didn't work

XD

thx for the help anyway

;D ;D

Green_Tea

Possibly, it's installing into a folder with Japanese in it's name, so the registry can't find the so called "compiler". If it is, chaange any names during installation to Latin characters. Also run the setup with applocale.

Lashauk

I need some Help !

T_T

can someone help me ??

I was having this same problem, and did it:
1 - installing the first Japanese without the English patch
2 - then install the english patch in another directory.
3 - then paste everything that was inside the folder where you installed the patch in English, for the folder in Japanese