News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange

You know, I never was able to get the crack included in this to work properly (the alpharom patch or whatever would start the game, but it wouldn't actually patch it so I had to browse to the .exe every time) but I found another one that was a bit easier, just an alternative REALLIVE.EXE that you can replace it with.  Not sure if there's any downside to using it, but here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW84RHTK

(From this thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/81233-MU-Key-Little-Busters!?s=ae01cb07f429e4af19b013650f5fbd22)

Apologies if this was already posted, I was kind of feeling too lazy to check.

Madotsuki

My eyes... My poor eyes are bleeding! Please, make her stop!

...what.

Also holy shit Orange you are a lifesaver. The AlphaRom patch wasn't working for me either and I was at the end of my rope...

Patch is at 5.1 now, I assume the first post has been updated? ;; Does anyone have a(n English) walkthrough for the routes covered in 5.1, by the way? I guess I'll just do the 3.1 routes covered in that walkthrough early in the thread...but I want my Kud, dammit.

inferno_flamex

So, is the new patch working or no.

Sounds to me like there's some sort of problem here with the patching process of the exe, or something...

Geckoey Lurker

Quick Necro post to say that there is a 5.5 Patch with a few fixes that have been out for a while now.
http://dl.blicky.net/lb/lb-english-5.5.exe

Anyway, the crack that Orange suggested does work without any downsides (not any that I know of anyway) so I think it might be worth to add to the OP. MF Link / MU Link

I might upload the VN to MF since no one did yet apparently. Will see to free some more bandwidth.
Also, the translation seem to making smooth progress lately. :D Should lurks on IRC more often.

Mana

The Mediafire link doesn't have anything on it's address and the Megaupload link has quotation marks around it.

Geckoey Lurker

My bad, used to xHTML where I need to put quotation marks for links.
And err, I forget to put the MF Link I guess.

Well, that's fixed now.

Halkeginia

is anyone gonna upload this game with mediafire?

Belgaesh

The full patch was released today.

I'm gonna play it as son as I finish Umineko.

Mana

I was about to fix the first post when I saw yours.

Raizu

the latest patch is for 18+ or 15+?

Mana

After reading the first post, it's related links and the topic's title you still ask? [spoiler]I know. You didn't read a single one of them.[/spoiler]

Raizu

ah sorry, just visited TLwiki, n my question got answered  ;D

Blanchimont

As the hongfire thread Orange got the crack from earlier is no more and there is no mention here as far as I can see,..

..Does the crack work with the Ecstasy version?

tsukino_kage

This game is godly... Jun Maeda, forget Angel Beats, this is your Masterpiece. so why is there no anime yet?!

Anyone have a save file? :)

invictus

There was a 4koma but it wasn't all that good.

Angel Beats was awesome.  Tenshi... was... is...ya.

Does an H version exist?  Or rather are there plans for that with the patch out?