News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN][Dating Sim] Shira Oka: Second Chances

Started by Mana, January 23, 2011, 06:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

You're better off playing Tokemi Memorial - Girls side as a straight male, than bothering with this ~~

Nice

sazabi

from this kind of reception , dont expect another release from these guys?  :D

Angelus

Updated to 1.13 ;)

Changes:
Added an "easy mode".
Fixed a bug in the report card panel where sci/math and art grades were swapped. Thanks to MrMRA from the forums for reporting this.
Fixed a bug where new volatile state (introduced, for example, in an app update) can be modified and then erroneously carried over to an unrelated save.
Fixed Saint Lucia/Saint Lucy discrepancy. Thanks to Zufield from the forums for reporting this.
Fixed a dialogue discrepancy in Christmas shopping event. Thanks to Oblivionhold from the forums for reporting this.
Fixed some misnamed exam feedback events. Thanks to Oblivionhold from the forums for reporting this.
Changed the date of a failure event in Suzu's ending that was being shown out of order. Thanks to mopman from the forums for reporting this.
Fixed a grammatical error that was found in several events. Thanks to Zufield from the forums for reporting the original case of this.
Fixed bug in which MegaCram good activity was not giving the appropriate rewards. Thanks to okieluv and others in the forums for reporting this.
Added a registry key "AlternateSaveLocation" that can be used to override the default save file location. To use it, add a "string" item to the Shira Oka registry folder called "AlternateSaveLocation" (for example, C:\ShiraOkaSaves). Then create that folder. All of your save state will now use that folder. To revert, remove the registry key. Thanks to João Salvadoretti for taking the time to help diagnose a crash on app launch bug that led to this workaround.

laplacian

sazabi

lol, all these bugs fixed but the most important thing still remains

invictus

How easy is easy mode? >_> I'll play if I don't need multiple playthroughs to do all the routes, lol.  Just kidding but seriously, I don't like stat grinding on top of no skip =-=" going through the opening again on 1.13... meh...

Darkbalmunk

You would think with all the galge/eroge/visual novels out there you would think they did enough research to make a skip function.

Yossarian762

You're better off playing Tokemi Memorial - Girls side as a straight male, than bothering with this ~~

Man I wish they'd translate Tokimeki Memorial 4...Miyako <3 :D

Darkbalmunk

evidently not

May they learn the painful lesson from bad sales?

Green_Tea

Maybe all the real VN players don't actually make games, and only casual ones do. Either way they seem like fags and I haven't even tried the game yet...lol

Yossarian762

You know your game is bad when a bunch of people are telling each other not to try it even for free.