News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Cross Channel

Started by Kureha, August 27, 2009, 07:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotarutomoemistress9

fergot to add that i also needed that 100% Save Game grab the CG from it via Print Screen key.

Green_Tea

fergot to add that i also needed that 100% Save Game grab the CG from it via Print Screen key.

Uh huh.

Mana

Nice "enjoyment" you got there. When I need HCG packs, I just go to hongfire.

Green_Tea

Nice "enjoyment" you got there. When I need HCG packs, I just go to hongfire.

I was about to jump in and say that but he might want to upload his own or something. I have a note telling me to be more open-minded. =D not that you should be.

Mana

And lose the pleasure of kicking the dog (in the figurative sense)?

Green_Tea

And lose the pleasure of kicking the dog (in the figurative sense)?

I know right? Not everyone can be like Kureha. Well if that was the case those people wouldn't be that speshul I guess.

Mana

He reminds me of Kircheis, who can see a positive thing even on the worst situations.

invictus

Ah... what an enlightened discussion though no one is uploading the save... the HCG wasn't that spectacular anyways.  It was okay.

I'd upload a save but I'm too lazy to dig it up.  I don't even remember where I put it... I'm pretty sure you could run through the game quickly if you skipped everything... faster than waiting on others to upload a save for you at least.

Soo... anyone play NANACA†CRASH!! ?  I've only managed to get beyond the 10,000 mark once... and that's nothing compared to the records... not sure if it's luck or skill but I just can't keep up with just three ahead...

Green_Tea

Ah... what an enlightened discussion though no one is uploading the save... the HCG wasn't that spectacular anyways.  It was okay.

I'd upload a save but I'm too lazy to dig it up.  I don't even remember where I put it... I'm pretty sure you could run through the game quickly if you skipped everything... faster than waiting on others to upload a save for you at least.

Soo... anyone play NANACA†CRASH!! ?  I've only managed to get beyond the 10,000 mark once... and that's nothing compared to the records... not sure if it's luck or skill but I just can't keep up with just three ahead...

Is that a mini game that's part and parcel to the VN? Makes me want to play it.

NoSense

NANACA†CRASH
Just one random flashgame where you send the Main flying and try to let him fly as far as possible... like there are a dozen of similiar flashgames around.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

invictus

Are you talking about tower of friends?  Tower of friends is just a freaky side scenario that gives you additional insight into the characters.  You could say it's an alternate timeline.

Green_Tea

NANACA†CRASH
Just one random flashgame where you send the Main flying and try to let him fly as far as possible... like there are a dozen of similiar flashgames around.

Nothing there.

sengoku7

Are you talking about tower of friends?  Tower of friends is just a freaky side scenario that gives you additional insight into the characters.  You could say it's an alternate timeline.
Actually nanaca crash is just a flash mini game you can find online. Its basically you send the main character aka the target flying as far as you can b4 losing speed.

Mana

I played that some years ago, when I lurked #kickassanime.

sazabi

#kickassanime

havent heard that mentioned in ages