News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Request][LN] How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King

Started by saca312, June 24, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saca312

The original source is this site: http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/series/how-to-build-a-dungeon-book-of-the-demon-king/

I was wondering if anyone can possibly post this book. While I understand the web novel exists, I'm more curious as to whether the actual LN can possibly be posted. If it already has been, please link it to me if possible, since I cannot find it.

Synopsis: At the end of his life, after decades of painstaking research, Aur's quest for ultimate power is within reach. But first he must die! Now, reborn into a magical world as the Demon King, he uses his newfound abilities to make his dark visions a reality. Upon summoning an alluring succubus known as Lilu to serve him, he immediately begins the task of creating a dungeon—an underground kingdom of his own, filled with all manner of fantastical beasts. As Aur crafts the intricate and dangerous world of his dungeon, he'll learn what it takes to become a true Demon King, with all the pleasures, troubles, and trials that come with it. And his enemies will cower in fear!