News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[PS2][RPG][VN][English] Ar tonelico ~Sekai no Owari de Utai Tsuzukeru Shoujo~

Started by Mana, October 20, 2010, 01:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Exec Harmonius from the first game and the Method Repleika from the second one are terrific pieces. I still listen to them here and now, defo the highpoints of the game OST for me.

Mana

I'll have to agree, they are pretty powerful, especially when associated with their meanings in the story's context. Also, the moment that EXEC_SUSPEND/. is played turns that scene into even more of a tear jerker.

STARSBarry

I enjoy Heave Ho - Half Off sale from the full game OST its a very fun piece of BGM, i have all 4 of the albums in physical disc form (hymnos, OST, anime special respectively) I had to admit the 2nd games OST is my fav from the series, the 3rd has some good tunes but they tend to have a wider genere style than the other two games

even if you dont download the games, do download the music... it really is that good

Mana

I was so disappointed with the 3rd game's OST that I deleted it after I heard all of it. That couple of good themes couldn't save it for me.

STARSBarry

I was so disappointed with the 3rd game's OST that I deleted it after I heard all of it. That couple of good themes couldn't save it for me.

it might sound better in context of the events in the game, but we wont know till its released in english early 2011

Mana

The OST was added to the first post. The next ones will be the Hymmnos Musicals and, for last, the Drama CDs.

NoSense

Read the first post, again!

*cowering in fear* Please don't hit me.  :'(
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

Good question.

EDIT: Sticky removed, which I don't know how it got there. Unless I pressed something that I shouldn't have, but I doubt that I would do such a simple mistake... NoSense, stay quiet!

EDIT2: Both Hymmnos musicals were added to the first post.

EDIT3: The OVA Special CD was added to the first post.

NoSense

EDIT: Sticky removed, which I don't know how it got there. Unless I pressed something that I shouldn't have, but I doubt that I would do such a simple mistake... NoSense, stay quiet!

*zips his mouth*
Mmm... mmm mm mmmmm... m mmm mhmmm!
*unzips*
I just had to say that!
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Hey, NoSense! Have you ever wondered how it feels like to be a piñata? *sadistically smiles*

sengoku7

Hey, NoSense! Have you ever wondered how it feels like to be a piñata? *sadistically smiles*
I know exactly how it feels like to be a pinata. It is very painful i must say and not very fun.....

NoSense

Hmm... belly full of sweets, being clubbed to death by some strangers who want to eat your innards.
I can imagine better ways to life... and to die too.
But why do you ask?

Mana

Just asking... Want some candy? *offers a bag full of candies to NoSense*

Perversor