News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

The 6-Years Late "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Started by Geckoey Lurker, April 21, 2015, 07:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rookie_One

Found myself coming back here for some reason, so hey everyone

Loyd(TheHighWayman)

So'up
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[url="https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo"]https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo[/url]
[url="https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png"]https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png[/url]

Nirvasche

"Introduce Yourself"... Hmm...
Well thinking about introductions, it would include name or nickname which, let's just leave it as "Nubs" since that's what my friends call me(It only got thee "N" part on my username lol). Anyway, I'm definitely one of those individuals that registered during that time when the posted links were not available to "Guest Users" so decided to make an account and ever since then, I've been checking this forum whenever I find the time which is almost everyday since I'm currently on summer  vacation.

I've been into anime and manga since grade school up till now. I can even proudly say that its already been engraved deep in my soul. I'm definitely have chuunibyou(8th Grader syndrome) until now though luckily I haven't gotten to the point where I act like Rikka Takanashi or Sanae Dekomori.

Well that's all. I'd like to end this with the phrase:
"Ichigo did nothing wrong!!" (tho I still prefer Zero Two)
Professional Delusionist
Part-time Student

Rekka

Hello everyone, best regards. I do not know what to write here because I do not have anything special. So that's all of me. Once again greeting everyone.
;D ;D ;D

Tiamatphoenix

Hi everyone

So I just registered for an account and so I am doing my first post here. I am a Canadian who just finished high school and no clue on what to do next, I am a bit of an introvert (which probably most of us on this site are) that likes to read. As a small town kid who likes manga/light novels/anime since very young, (probably first anime I ever watched was "Castle in the sky" when I was around 8) there wasn't really any kids my age who had the same interests as me, so I hope to get along well with everyone here.

OmegaLKSG

Waw. Props to the people who write those super long introductions and power to those who have the time and attention span to read them. (because i certainly dont)

As for my introduction.

Hello, I am me. Depending on wherever you may find my accounts, I can go by a variety of usernames. in some, you can see me as CyberLKSG, others as OmegaCyber, and others as simply LKSG. even older ones can be LordKings too. (my Roblox account is XxCyberDestroyerxX but lets leave the naming sense of my 9 year old self aside). You can call me either Omega, LKSG or this Ω because it looks cool.

I'll be vague about myself in real life and I'll just say that I'm from the Philippines. I don't remember when I first got completely hooked on anime and light novels, but I do remember the very reason I decided to watch my "first" anime. Technically my first anime would be like, Mirmo! or something but my 'first' here would mean the one I really voluntarily watched instead of just lazily watched on TV because I couldn't be bothered to move from my chair. It was the day I was watching a youtube meme compilation several years ago and I saw this clip: . Shoveled through google and found Haganai, which ended up being the very first anime that I dedicated myself to watching. Now that I look back on it... What the f**k younger me? THAT is the first anime you dedicate yourself to watching???

I can't read Japanese for the life of me. I memorized hiragana and a few kanji but I have no knowledge of how grammar structure works. I can't really find the time (or the enthusiasm) to constantly practice so my studies are at a stalemate. I want to read and speak japanese, but I can't, so... yeah.

My computer is a piece of trash that can't even run Fortnite for higher than 20 fps. I completely skipped page two of the thread because I couldn't understand all that computer lingo. Other people would probably flame me for being ignorant of this because I'm trying to become a computer programmer in the future, but I say, PROGRAMMER not ENGINEER! I hate assembling computers, but I like typing down code. I would be like a lost child in a mall if you told me to assemble a computer from scratch.

Now, about novels. My most notable japanese novel would have to be Mushoku Tensei. That was one of the best novels I have ever read, and that was long before I even found this forum. I continued to sift through good and garbage until I found VN-Meido which makes it easier to do so (Thanks guys). Now, I have too many novels to read(gigabytes worth) and a list of anime to watch that takes four screens to scroll down.

Now if you noticed, I pay meticulous attention to my punctuation and capitalization. I am also an aspiring writer/artist. Have I said that I can draw? Someone had noticed and clicked the globe link under my profile picture. Someday I will post my stories there as a hobby, and maybe someone can read and appreciate them in the future. As for drawing, I don't have a drawing tablet yet, and I don't want to use my sister's graphic tablet to draw because it's weird to control. I will buy a display tablet someday and make a name for myself.

I feel like I dragged it on for too long. Props to me for writing this. Anyway, I look forward to being with you guys.

Axas

Hi everyone. I am mostly here to find light novels. It is nice to find a place where everyone is interested in a similar topic as me.

AZ09XO

Ah, hi. I'm this one guy who didn't know what VN's were back in 16'... All I gotta say now is that I don't regret turning into a degenerate that faps to 20 hentai at once while downloading everything region-locked in japan and making my computer blue-screen me every once in a while. I'm almost out of school (terrifying thought right there) but I totally know what I'm doing; downloading stuff from Kureha's place.
Good day to you cultured people.

squeee

Helloo, I just wanna read light novel here, nice website.
Thanks.

bojigga

Hi everyone. I am mostly here to find light novels. It is nice to find a place where everyone is interested in a similar topic as me.

wanderingmole

Hello! I'm grateful for all the people posting the light novels. Thank you!

Kureha

Hmmn, though the forum was created with VNs in mind, hence the "vn-meido" domain name, glad to see at least one of the other categories have taken off.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Enterprise

Just here to get LNs and VNs so hey everyone! and thanks for them too!

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

OmegaLKSG

I wrote an essay long introduction here over half a year ago? Wow. How embarassing. I don't even want to read that trash lmao.