Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Raw] The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Kei Mizuta

Started by lsssk11331, June 01, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


A well-received CG collection by "   Flying Chicken", presented in Motion Comic style!!
Girlish Boy x Futanari Girls!! Completely defeating & reverse-r*ping a strong-willed boy!

* Story
To solve the disastrous declining birthrate problem accompanied by
simultaneous reduction in male individuals' reproductive abilities,
the authority has conducted "futanarification of women" based on
genetic technologies. However, there arises a problem that
the new sex "futanari" cannot leave male offspring.

Nowadays, the sex ratio is out of the normal range as women and
futanari occupies 94% of the population, and men are driven into the rest 6%.

Akira and Kei's academy is located inside the "Boys Protection District"
that is isolated from the society. They thought that they will grow up well
in the academy and go out to get along with the society.
However, misfortunes always befall without prior notices...

Presenting a strong-willed boy and a serious boy's corruptions into
futanari women's sex femslaves divided into two parts!
(* please note that this work is Akira's part)
Of course its fully voiced & fully animated!

*  Completely defeating & reverse-r*ping a strong-willed boy! [Kei Mizutani]

Informed that his beloved elder sister is hospitalized due to an emergency
health problem, Kei goes out of the academy and heads to the hospital.

There he confirmed that his sister is OK. But when he is about to return
to the academy, he is stopped by a nurse... He later takes the worst choice...

Given that he devoted himself to protect his sister, where will his path ends...?

* The chapter of [Akira Shiramine] is also available for sale!!

Original Artist: Flying Chicken

as Ryou: Haruka
as Nagisa: Kanna Natsuki
as Michiru: Yaya Kinoshita
as Kei: Honami Shirase
as Akira: Maika Hara

Production: survive

Game Information:
Circle: survive
Released Date: May/01/2018
More Information: DLSite


Download Link (Mega + Other):
The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Kei Mizutani] DLSite Version <外の世界は危険でいっぱい!! ~男が衰退し、今や貴重なオトコノコ達に迫るケダモノたちの欲望~ 【水谷渓編】(モーションコミック版)> (323.55 MB)

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね