News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Spring 2010

Started by Kureha, February 12, 2010, 08:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

oh wow this season is kinda...
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

Hm, I don't really see any too serious anime around, but overall I don't think this season is gonna be too bad.

Giant killing, Heroman, Angel Beats seem fairly interesting, while K-on s2, Mayoi neko overrun! should make every moe moe fan happy.  Add to that some hillarious ecchi/ boarderline hentei incest anime, and you got a fun season ahead.
Black rock shooter ova too, yumm yumm.

blakraven66

It's got more things I'd pick up than what winter 2010 had on offer.

Sazabi

they started with iron man for the marval collaboration, wonder if they are gonna use villians, would love to see apocalypse in anime form

inferno_flamex

they started with iron man for the marval collaboration, wonder if they are gonna use villians, would love to see apocalypse in anime form

From what i see with the trailers at YouTube...
I hope they would change more of IRONMAN... >_>

And since this is coming from a fellow Gundam fan.. It might sound abit.. fanboyish... but...

I wanna see a 'mecha' looking IRONMAN, instead of the 'cyborg' IRONMAN.. You know? XDDD
or maybe a 'super robot' IRONMAN that could summon a gigantic energy blade from his torso.. or something.. Ahahaha..

HEY!
They changed Wolverine into some kinda guy that looks more like a 'samurai/ninja' than 'wildman'...
Could happen you know? XDDD

lorcan4

wow lot great anime thise year  ;D can wait to watch them

saihamaru

i have high expectation for Angel Beats... it's Key's after all!! XD
too bad the studio is not KyoAni

and... did i really sae Black Rock Shooter *_*!!
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Sazabi

From what i see with the trailers at YouTube...
I hope they would change more of IRONMAN... >_>

And since this is coming from a fellow Gundam fan.. It might sound abit.. fanboyish... but...

I wanna see a 'mecha' looking IRONMAN, instead of the 'cyborg' IRONMAN.. You know? XDDD
or maybe a 'super robot' IRONMAN that could summon a gigantic energy blade from his torso.. or something.. Ahahaha..

HEY!
They changed Wolverine into some kinda guy that looks more like a 'samurai/ninja' than 'wildman'...
Could happen you know? XDDD

indeed "gundam-man" might be more of a watch than regular marval ironman  ;D