News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Started by Korassu, April 07, 2010, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroBoY

Only at the H-event and some plots related event.

Also new patch

Big Bang Age Translation Patch 1.00c (10/2)  
Daibanchou -Big Bang Age- English Patch 1.00c

English Patch 1.00c (10/2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PVN7G4K (Please use this one)

Thx ^^
btw, what is the differences between the patch that already in the game and this one?

justinefremlouw

Only at the H-event and some plots related event.

Also new patch

Big Bang Age Translation Patch 1.00c (10/2)  
Daibanchou -Big Bang Age- English Patch 1.00c

English Patch 1.00c (10/2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PVN7G4K (Please use this one)

Thx ^^
btw, what is the differences between the patch that already in the game and this one?
lots of spelling errors and such...dl highly recommended :)

michelous

i find it funny how alice soft makes fun of foreigners especially americans 

michelous

Mizuno

sengoku7

dunno maybe just some script/typo fix
That is usually the case for new patches.

Mana

Aroduc updated his Text patch and released a new main patch with the updated script.

Jellal

Interesting maybe i should try this game...
Im currently playing brave soul...  I like RPG with H stuff...  ;D

michelous

jast will be releasing    Yumina the Ethereal it seems to be a highly rate h-rpg

sazabi

michelous

Jellal

Hi... Nid some help here i download the eng patch 1.00d above and i extract it says broke/corrupt... anyone encounter this problem?  ;D

And nid some tutorial how to install this game... quite newbie here... :P

sengoku7

Hi... Nid some help here i download the eng patch 1.00d above and i extract it says broke/corrupt... anyone encounter this problem?  ;D

When you tried to extract the patch and it said that then maybe you should try to download it again and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesnt work then you can open up the winrar program and under the tools section there is a repair archive function. Try that and if that doesnt work well...... I tried.

Green_Tea

When you tried to extract the patch and it said that then maybe you should try to download it again and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesnt work then you can open up the winrar program and under the tools section there is a repair archive function. Try that and if that doesnt work well...... I tried.

That's about all you can do unless you can find someone who'll upload a working patch for you. That's assuming the patch uploaded is corrupt.