News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Started by Korassu, April 07, 2010, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sengoku7

Hi... Nid some help here i download the eng patch 1.00d above and i extract it says broke/corrupt... anyone encounter this problem?  ;D

And nid some tutorial how to install this game... quite newbie here... :P
When you tried to extract the patch and it said that then maybe you should try to download it again and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesnt work then you can open up the winrar program and under the tools section there is a repair archive function. Try that and if that doesnt work well...... I tried.

That's about all you can do unless you can find someone who'll upload a working patch for you. That's assuming the patch uploaded is corrupt.
Yea that's true.

Jellal

Hello... Can someone give torrent link for eng patch or other links other than megaupload... Thx in advance...

Green_Tea

Hello... Can someone give torrent link for eng patch or other links other than megaupload... Thx in advance...

Multiupload has like RS, MU, DF etc. Use those.

Jellal

Ok thx a lot for helping me...   ;)

Is there a walkthrough for this game? can someone guide me...  ;D

sazabi

Jellal

Please give me some tips how to arange my chars in battle to become effective... xD

Green_Tea

Uhh. Have at least 1 strong person in each party, the rest you can just use for moves, or to level up for later. That's about all. Make sure to properly rest all your char after each battle.

Read like game mechanics section or something.

NoSense

If you get a bit familiar with the game, just pick 1 strong person per team, and not that many additional characters.
Gives more exp to the strong person, so he/she/it levels faster, thus becoming stronger fast, thus making it easier to level better, etc.
although you have to take them of the team some time to let them regain their HP/Actions.
But as Tea said, reading the walkthrough-page for more than just the character-walkthroughs would prove quite informative.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Jellal

Thx a lot masters... Help me a lot... Sorry for asking more questions... xD BTW i like the op song... xD

Jellal

I have problems regarding BP's... I always run out of bps in national chapter... Any help?

Green_Tea

Look at each character's income and upkeep costs and place them accordingly. Also build curry shops?

invictus

(cheat and max your DPs) is my recommendation, lol.

But mass producing curry shops is a good option too.

sakurazaki

***Sorry, my bad. I solved the problem already/ ***
I have tried to use SpoilerAL
I open the game first then i open the SpoilerAL and select the game, when i want to edit the character, i press it and it won't appear any character to let me edit as picture below, is it i done something wrong or ?

Voldem0rt

I am having some problem with SpoilerAl, I am not sure how to do. I get to the point when I can change characters stats etc, I press Max on for exampel Level, but what am I supossed to do after that? How do I "confirm" my choice beacuse nothing changes in-game. And it connects to the game cause it can see exactly what characters I have.

tugame

sakurazaki how did you solve that ?
doesn't need to be sakurazaki to answer .if anyone knows tell me im having a hard time exapding the chars and i dunno why xD
ty in advance