News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sujit

Sorry to annoy you again but the patch version of the VN crash when I try to start a new game(not when I start the software but when I press "start i the main menu") and I get a crash window that say 

Thread No. [ 1 ] , Program [ scrdrv._bp ]
IP [ Thread : $0000480A / Program : $000023DA ] , Instruction No. [ $47 ] , SP [ $0000058C ]
–¢'è‹`,ÌŠî–{–½—ß $47 ,ðŒŸ�o,µ,Ü,µ,½

All I did was to extract the 7-zip put the files from the patch into the main folder then proceed with the 2.0 crack.

Geckoey Lurker

Make sure you're in Japanese Locale is all I can say since I see.. messed-up characters in there, oh and even the extracting make sure you do it in Japanese Locale just so nothing mess up. I don't know otherwise, good luck.

Sujit

FinstererDrache

I had the same problem, so I used the Method with Hybridweiss and it works without Problems so far.

Sujit

I had the same problem, so I used the Method with Hybridweiss and it works without Problems so far.

True, V1 work fine but V2 crash.

FinstererDrache

True, V1 work fine but V2 crash.

Isn't it still v2 if you use this install instructions.

Instructions:
- Start with an unpatched Edelweiss.
- Extract Hybridweiss_rel_A.7z to the installation directory.
- Extract the original crack (Edelweiss.exe) to the installation directory.

I think it is, because the trans is far better, then it was before. For example when Natsume said Haruma the Textbox said Kazushi in v1, but with Hybridweiss it says Haruma like it should be. Same with Sakura's Harucchi.

Mana

Hybridweiss is the insertion of the 2.0 files on the original version.

Sujit

Hybridweiss is the insertion of the 2.0 files on the original version.

If that is the case then please forget this foolish person.

SilverRegret

umm..could anyone enlighten me what the difference between the Edelweiss 2.0 and the old one? i know this is an old VN, and i've played it before.. just curious whether there's something i miss..
thx bfore for anyone who relpying..

Geckoey Lurker

I believe 2.0 is the revised version, better scripts, but that's just my guessing.

justinefremlouw

basically, the first version was unreadable...the new version is about MGs level now (although I think it is still below their more recent ones like Deardrops)

SilverRegret

@Justinefremlouw
hi.. long time no see.. didnt expect  to find u here too..
(u re the same Justinefremlouw that working god eater burst undub before arent u?)
hmm.. i see. thx for replying ^^;

justinefremlouw

lol oh yea, that project...I don't go to that site anymore really >.< these days I don't touch my PSP as much

Bushin

Mana

Give me a couple of hours.

EDIT: New links on the first post.