News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liger Fury Special

does Hybridweiss work with version 2.0 or is there a working crack for 2.0?   8)
A LIGER FURY SPECIAL A DAY KEEPS ALL THOSE FLAMEN DRONGO'S AWAY!

KoutoutekiSonzai

According to the first post, Hybridweiss does NOT work with version 2.0.  If you want Hybridweiss to work, then you need to get version 1.0 and the crack thats listed in the first post.  Then you can use Hybridweiss.  Everybody has been using Hybridweiss instead of using a cracked version of 2.0, since a lot of people already had version 1.0 already and it was easier to use Hybridweiss.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Liger Fury Special

fun think i might aswell put this one on the shelf to some brainiac out there cracks 2.0 cause i aient gonna waste time redownloading another version as i hate all those darn multiuploads/megauploads shit i prefer torrents :P

EDIT: actually what do you know i got a copy of the original version [080710][Mangagamer][Overdrive]Edelweiss English DRM-free.7z been a while since i actually checked the vn/hentai game folder  8)

Halkeginia

KoutoutekiSonzai

Cudder created a patch to convert Edelweiss version 1.0 into Edelweiss version 2.0 and he named it Hybridweiss.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Nemesis Scourge

I couldn't get the normal ending when using Hybridweiss as it kept giving me an error message after the last choice when you 'reject' each of the girls, but when I removed Hybridweiss and used just the crack and sysprg.arc from 1.0 and a font hack it worked fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?23p8sn59gteurid

Liger Fury Special

i ended up buying this and also got Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia as part of the bundle pack just finished playing Edelweiss now moving onto Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

FinstererDrache

The Unpatched Version + Crack are no longer online, so I loaded Edelweiss 2.0 from the first Post, but this doesn't helps, because it seems this isn't accessable without activation Key.

Mana

Oh, boy. Multipuload and Megaupload links. I'll take care of it this night or tomorrow morning.

EDIT: It's done. Check the first post.

Sujit

Sorry, the crack is still gone.

Mana

Sujit

:sadface: Well that said if my first post look a little rude I was actually trying to be polite, so that backfired.  But if that is not the reason so why?

Geckoey Lurker

Give the poor man a break, Mana. The Crack Files actually have been blocked by Mediafire for Violation.
Odd that only the cracks were blocked and not the other files though.

Mana

He could have said it earlier. It's fixed now. Just don't name them "crack".

Sujit

Sorry for being so unclear and thank you a lot.