News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)

Started by Go-Sick, February 01, 2016, 05:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricsonRM

Hey this translations are soooo helpful, thanks for doing this. When will volume 13 be released?

Lani

For some reason the links don't work for me...the only thing that comes up is a bunch of ads

Niknud

kyubbii

For some reason the links don't work for me...the only thing that comes up is a bunch of ads

Niknud

YukiKana

I gave up after 5 rounds of skip this ad.

Only 4 maximum, if you do it right..

kyubbii

I can't seem to download it.

After you click on the link it will direct you to an AD.. you need to click on the ''SKIP THIS AD" after 5seconds then it will redirect you to another AD which you also need to skip.. keep repeating the process about four times thereafter you can download the file.. best of luck!

Niknud

Still just gives me a endless loop of skip this ad.  Maybe because I am on a tablet but whatever time to just move on.

Mao-Sama09

Thank you so much for uploading!
Will you keep this thread up to date as new Volumes get published by YP? I guess fan translated Volumes are over for now, no?

thatbrodou

It might be just me but the links for the last 2 side stories seem to be broken

RAVENGROUND

Yeah, it does work, every single one of them works, lah.
just try it.

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Nezune