News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Suisei Ginka <スイセイギンカ>

Started by lsssk11331, April 01, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
Ten years ago, there was an accident during the transport of chemicals in the port city of Mizuho, as well as a series of murders, but it is now just a part of history. At that time, Izana suddenly became separated from her best friend Tetsuo, and she never could come to terms with his disappearance.

This summer Tetsuo suddenly reappeared before the overjoyed Izana. However, he revealed to her a terrible truth...

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Game Information:
Title: Suisei Ginka
Original title: スイセイギンカ
Aliases: Aquatic Mercury
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Akatsuki Works
Publishers: (Japanese) Akatsuki Works

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Suisei Ginka <スイセイギンカ> (4.16 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

Usagi-Sama

Hi, I the boy with japanese name that ask for Suisei Ginka reupload on your blog.
Can you upload the small part on Mega for 1GB or 500MB because of my bad internet connection.
Thanks

lsssk11331

Hi, I the boy with japanese name that ask for Suisei Ginka reupload on your blog.
Can you upload the small part on Mega for 1GB or 500MB because of my bad internet connection.
Thanks
this will be just temporary for a while GDrive, if this will still corrupt on your part, i can't help you anymore i guess

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

Usagi-Sama

Hi my lord lsssk11331  8) I want to tell that, it's work now :) and thanks for everything and thank you very much.