News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kotori Love Ex P

Started by Kureha, May 05, 2011, 02:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ponso21

I don't suppose anyone ever found the partial translation patch for the Japanese full version of DC Plus Communication?
DC Plus Communication in Kotori Love ExP IS the full version as well,and it's an remake of original Da Capo too u.u
DCIF on Kotori Love ExP is infinite better than the PS2 version(who released in overseas by MangaGamer ported to PC) XD

So Kotori Love ExP is overall better? Then I'll probably replay through all of it if that's the case. D=

Mana

Why are you taking Yagami seriously?

joachim

im curious, any care filling me out who is yagami? seems like he has notoriety in here and 4chan

sazabi

Mana

I wouldn't use Yagami if most sites would accept "-sama" on the username and I'm too lazy to have different logins. That's how much I want to be related to him.

Kureha

No idea who Yagami is.
I personally prefer to keep my identities apart from one another.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

memike123

can someone put a walkthrough for kotori love exp and other routes for DaCapo Comm..thanks in advance

Kenjirou

memike123

ummm...hello?..can someone how to get the ending of TAMAKI from DaCapo Comm.

Mana

I hope that you aren't trying to get other endings besides Kotori's on any part of Kotori Love Ex P.

memike123

yup,.so are you saying that only kotori's ending is available on any part Kotori love exp..then can i play the other endings if the DaCapo plus comm. is separated from kotori love exp?..is DaCapo plus comm. available on PC?.

michelous

yup,.so are you saying that only kotori's ending is available on any part Kotori love exp..then can i play the other endings if the DaCapo plus comm. is separated from kotori love exp?..is DaCapo plus comm. available on PC?.
sadly not yet i want the full plus comm. and plus comm. 2 plus comm. mostly for the reverse trap