News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Da Capo

Started by Kureha, June 27, 2009, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domitivs and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

hotarutomoemistress9

yeah i've downloaded this one before but unfortunately this one requires that you buy a license key or something like that. also i can't seem to run this game cause once i double-clicked on the EXE it freezes with a black screen and doesn't load up the title menu. can anyone tell me if this is some kind of........?

Kureha

use the crack in the first post
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Kyaksa

thepiratebay...

I donm't know if it's because of my Vista or firewall but one day I just could no longer connect to thepiratebay... and downloading is a bitch... Do any of you ever experience or ever happen to you?

hotarutomoemistress9

thanks. i tried the crack on the first post but i still get a black screen and the game still won't load beyond that.  is there some way i can fix this this? or would i have to download the game again but this time using the links here?

Kureha

I think you might have a codec problem
Remove all your video codecs and use CCCP
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

sazabi

is that even possible? had enough of her in DCIF and she was not even the focus of the game

Mana

I had enough of her on the first route (Sakura) that I played on DC.

invictus

I had enough of her halfway through the game.  I wouldn't mind a game focusing on the other heroines kinda like DCIF though.

Yossarian762

I think they were onto something with Nemu in DCIF though. They should make the inevitable Nemu clone in DC3 a full on yandere, then I'd actually like her, instead of the teasing at it like IF. I mean, Yume in DC2 was basically Nemu, but with her personality traits more exaggerated (more tsundere, more little sister-y, more not-good at cooking). It'd just be continuing the pattern!

Mana

Full-on yanderes usually turn average VNs into something interesting.

raven

Full-on yanderes usually turn average VNs into something interesting.

but there is a trade off though. In order to unlease her full potential and Yandere usually needs to be pair with a really dense or moronic protag so I find most of the time I find it not worth it. A Yandere is like a powerket, and although the explosion is cool, watching an idiot obliviously igniting it is not exactly good for the mind.

Yossarian762

dense or moronic protag

Well at least as far as Da Capo goes this would be nothing new

kinunatzs

what's the difference between ~Da Capo~ and ~Da Capo~ Limited Edition?

i wish MangaGamer. trans. the ~Da Capo Plus Communication~ though

Mana

what's the difference between ~Da Capo~ and ~Da Capo~ Limited Edition?