News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kira Kira

Started by Kureha, June 27, 2009, 08:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memike123

umm... on the mediafire link there is 2 file missing 59 and 60 can you please upload it...thanks ^^

Mana

Those links were posted 18 months ago and by someone that doesn't post around here, like Kureha stated on the first post, so you are out of luck.

I'll just remove the link from the first post.

memike123

aww..too bad,can you please reupload it with mediafire or ifile link??..please i really want to play this game ^_^..

Mana

New Mediafire link on the first post.

memike123

thanks for uploading the files on mediafire. ;D
btw do you know the game VN se.kirara?

Mana

inferno_flamex

Im wondering if anyone managed to get their hands on the ALL AGES version...

A friend of mine is like... 'K-On is the best anime featuring girls playing music!.. ... Ever! No comparisons!'.... ...
I seriously want prove him wrong... Without the shock (plus risk of ruining my image as 'the gentleman') that the real version of the game contains... well... ECCHI.

justinefremlouw

^ except that kira kira is not an anime?

Besides, the best anime featuring girls playing music is still nodame cantabile

inferno_flamex

^true its technically not an anime... But i get this sense of similarity between the two... ... And personally I think that KiraKira is more interesting simply because theres a guy there mixing it out with the girls while cross dressed... ... .. huhuhu