News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Muv-Luv Alternative

Started by Mana, October 29, 2010, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSense

Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Soul Link and Kazoku Keikaku are the only ones that actually got released and we know how they went.

NNL and minori

Are you another visitant from the future?

NoSense

Oh, you guessed?
Damn, shouldn't have told that... *hops in his time machine and beams away*
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Going by NoSense, we will have ef officially released before Muvluv, Osadai and Demonbane. Place your bets! Place your bets!

sazabi

wait, if they are all licensed by jast, then that means we will see them, in like... never?

Sundae

wait, if they are all licensed by jast, then that means we will see them, in like... never?

back to underground translation all over again

Mana

We still don't know if anyone will actually license Muvluv, but if it happens and the rewriting of the engine goes as well as with Demonbane, we will be playing an official release by 2020.

Belgaesh

We still don't know if anyone will actually license Muvluv, but if it happens and the rewriting of the engine goes as well as with Demonbane, we will be playing an official release by 2020.

This isn't going to happen, Ixrec said if it takes to long to the game be released, he would release the patch as previous planned.

KoutoutekiSonzai

This isn't going to happen, Ixrec said if it takes to long to the game be released, he would release the patch as previous planned.

Thats reassuring to hear, but if any contracts end up being signed, then it would be difficult to release the patch without Ixrec receiving some kind of blowback.  Its not just a matter of leaking the patch would fix everything in that scenario.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Sundae

Thats reassuring to hear, but if any contracts end up being signed, then it would be difficult to release the patch without Ixrec receiving some kind of blowback.  Its not just a matter of leaking the patch would fix everything in that scenario.
True to that, just think licensing as a one way trip. Well, Ixrec can always release the patch posing as another translation team though, not amaterasu

invictus

rofl, don't assume people are stupid... I mean it's pretty impossible for another group to just happen to pop up and release a MLA patch, lol.

Green_Tea

Not if they 'stole' the old patches and started working from that.

invictus

rofl, but that's assuming they stole the first patch and even then it would take most groups at least a year.

But of course, I hope someone will 'steal' the patch and start working on that, lol.  Well... unless they can give a nice definite release date that's in the near future... like within the next year or two.

Mana

Complete, buggy and without translated images patch on the first post.

Darkbalmunk

full translation patch leaked, except certain scenes like the scene after the coup de taut arc where yuuhi does her speech. also does anyone know if there is a walkthrough/multiple endings cause i would really like to avoid

Spoiler please dont read if not played yet.
[spoiler]Marimo's death scene kinda gory, same with tama's death i would love to avoid having to play the game again. T_T[/spoiler]